Chapter 60

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 60.......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

After two weeks My Parents went back to UK,Zee and Farhan were already waiting for them,I called Muhammad and he teased me that he can't wait to see another Baby.......

Innah Hadiza came and announced Mama Hauwa's arrival,I was moonstruck I swiftly met her in the living room,I greeted her then sat down,She said hope everything is fine Xuhairah?

I nodded Yes Mama,She said I want you to help me and talk to Salman perhaps he will listen to you,He is a prince and needs to get married all eyes are now on him please talk to him.....

I will talk to him Mama Hauwa I promise,Mama Hauwa said I am sorry once again about Sakina her mother is so disturbed that she can't even face you.....

I hummed and held her hand Mama wallahi I do not hold anyone responsible if not for Queen Bilkis and now everything is over there is no need for you to apologize......

When she left,I dialed Prince Salmans number and summoned him,He came and sat down I am hungry Princess of Zuru Emirate,he uttered....

I called Fateema she brought food for him,He smiled this your new maid is Beautiful,we both laughed,Please stop it Prince of Zuru Emirate even I am fond of her,very calm and beautiful.....

I said Prince Salman I wanted talking to you about something I hope it won't make you uncomfortable?He smiled a whole Zuru Emirate Princess not at all....

I said when are you introducing me to my sister in law?I stare at him,He scratched his head Mama Hauwa was here right?I duped....

I actually wanted talking to you about it Princess,you saw Queen Hajars children right,Yarimas half or cousins rather,I thought no I saw only one ba I am not familiar with her....

Salman said there is one of them I heard she is a Barrister I really like her,I don't even know her name yet and she don't frequent the Palace she still lives in Birnin kebbi......

I have very strong feeling for her and when I saw her I realized she is the girl for me,I smiled it's ok how can I know her name or when she is in town?i asked Prince Salman.....

Salman thought for a moment why don't you ask Yarima,He might give you the information we need as for me you know he will take it as a joke,I reasoned Ok Prince Salman I will do that.....

He rose up I will have to go back now Princess,But Mubarak was complaining about how his wife and you do not relate well,He really wants to end the enmity and I told him the problem is from his wife Humairah.....

I smiled I really wanted to ask this Prince Salman how did he end up with Humairah I thought she was betrothed to Yarima......

Salman laughed so you never knew perhaps you have always been jealous of her,I laughed he said since childhood she has always been in love with Prince Mubarak but we couldn't do anything as you know Queen Bilkis will not give her consent.....

Shortly after her detention,they have been seeing each other so they got married but I am telling you they really love each other so much so that they can give up the world.....

He said but will you give me your maid Fateema,I laughed she is too young for marriage please let her be ,And don't admire her from now on,He smiled but I am serious she is cute,I said yes I know she is but your eyes off her,we both laughed....

I was alone when Sultan came in running,I hugged him I missed you Sultan,you don't even miss me,He smiled I missed you Mum and I Miss Uncle Muhammad,where is Royal Daddy?Sultan asked.....

He must be in the Palace I am not sure,He took my phone and call Muhammad via video call,We all talked to him and Mum,I said when are you coming to visit,They promised to come over in the next two weeks....

I said are you sleeping here Sultan,He smiled should I Mum?He asked me back,I said what do you want to sleep or go back?

But Queen Mother will not be happy if you just exit and sleep here,it should be next time just spend the evening and wait for your Father he will love to see you I know,He smiled.....

We spend the evening together when Yarima came in,He pecked me and hugged Sultan,We ate dinner together then he dropped Sultan off,He came back and we cuddled....

I don't know how to bring in the topic of bringing back Sultan here with us,I said he will come back at the right time so do not worry My Prince,I caressed his face.....

He put his face on mine and made me sleep,I woke up in the middle of the night traumatized,He hugged me and shushed me up saying it's ok My Baby Doll I am right here with you.....

He asked you had night mare?I nodded I sometimes have it I always see the eastern prison in my eyes that place is terrifying,He hugged me the male cologne calms me down,I love Yarima in every way.....

The next day he couldn't leave me because I was feeling down,Innah Hadiza and Yarima were just so concerned,Hee kept telling Innah that he don't know what to do Xuhairah is so traumatized,Innah said I know it must happen but she will alright with time.....

The whole day I was moody but with his presence I feel at ease,It was in the night that I asked about Queen Hajars kids,He said yes they all are around they will come and visit you soon....

I asked of their names he said one is Jaleelah and the Barrister is Hauwah,I nodded he said why are you curious about them,I smiled because Sultan told me about his aunts, My Prince......

He said ok fine let me bath my Baby,He took me to the bathroom,Helped me shower and put on my nighties then he kissed my forehead,I love it when I kiss your forehead especially.....

I smiled I said My Prince I don't even know the Love I have for you is just too much for me to bear it's like an impossible something,He kissed my cheeks you feel like putting me back in your stomach right,I smiled.......

I pouted My Prince I will love to go to Umrah or Hajj it's one thing I always dream off,He smiled ok no problem I will plan a trip to Saudia for the three of us perhaps from then Sultan will come back home....

I only smiled because he is now really worried about Sultan,I held his hand,Yarima he looked at me don't you trust the people in Queen Hajars chamber?I inquired...

He then realized what I must be thinking,He hugged me not at all MY BABY,You know I trust her even though I am not supposed to trust anyone in the Palace,but she is My Mothers blood immediate Sister....

I said then so be it,you can visit him the only difference is that he doesn't sleep here and I assure you he will come back soon but please let him enjoy his Grandmas heart please....

He kissed my cheeks,I ask Innah to bring watermelon with milk I know you love to take it before you sleep,I nodded......

I am so sorry Wattpadians I have been so busy preparing for so many things by still I have to compensate for the Sunday I missed ok here is a Chapter do bear with me.....

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️