Chapter 24

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 24......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

The next Morning i prayed Subh then went back to sleep,I woke up and checked my phone its 10am,I went to the bathroom i heard the door to the bedroom opened,i took my bath and when i came out i saw clothes on the bed......

How can i wear this?I asked myself is too heavy i was complaining as i wear the skirt and peplum,I looked at myself,i prefer my jeans and shirt,Innah salamed and came in,I said Innah Good Morning....

She squat good morning Crown Princess,hope you slept well?I nodded she said your breakfast is ready and i need to introduce the maids to you and Her highness Sa'i's wife will be here by 12....

I said oh Salmans Mum,Ohk then now what do i need to do?She called out Raliya who came in crouched and greeted me then help me with the Alkyabba i wore it and said Innah is too heavy,she smiled.....

You will be used to it,we went to the living room,I looked around nice but this shouldnt have been done since i will be here for 3 weeks i raised my hand Innah or do you live here?

She said no we all live in the Palace this was set up just for you,I said well may be and Salmans wife to be,She said but Salmans wife will not undergo this....

I looked at her with my mouth open i said why me then,She smiled because you are the FUTURE QUEEN OF ZURU EMIRATE......

I smiled and said Innah,I need to make a call she said ok but let me introduce them i looked at them they came in lined up with same outfit,they all crouch and greeted me their heads down.....

She introduced them one after the other and the work they are to do,Raliya will be in charge of your dressing,makeup and room cleaning and any other thing you need,she is to be your personal Assistant even in the Palace if you like her work...

Asabe is in charge of food from preparing food to serving and even feeding you,Kamila is in charge of Cleaning the house and your pedicure and manicure,Adama will be in charge of your visitors,Jummai in charge of your dry cleaning and your hair......

I was just looking at Innah,She said i will be the coodinator and Your husband wants me to be your Jakadiya(Messenger)If you need changes let me know.....

I sat down i said Innah,why do i need all this?She smiled because you are the Crown Princess,I smiled i said ok,She said food is ready,Food is not on the dining table but on a big carpet i pouted i said i prefer the dining table....

She said your husband prefers eating like this,I sat down,I was about to open the warmer,Asabe quickly opened it and ask what i want to eat all of them are still standing including Innah,I said Innah please sit down the rest can sit down too.....

She said as for me i can obey this but them no,they rather go back to their post,They dispers Innah sat down,Asabe served me i started eating,Raliya came running with my phone....

I picked up,MY PRINCE,I smiled i missed you so much i started telling him all what Innah said he was busy laughing,He said thats Innah Hadiza my Nanny...

I said then she deserves respect he said i know right?He said finish eating then i will video call you,I nodded and dropped the call,I was eating and asking Innah few questions.....

I eat very slowly,i was done they packed everything including the carpet they sprayed and leave the matching carpet....

I called him via video call,He picked up,Oh My God!You look like a Queen already the traditional dress fit you very well,I laughed i said but its too heavy,He said you will be used to it,i showed him the house,I said its lovely right?