Chapter 15

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 15......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

My Father was coming back from the mosque with Farhan,he said Farhan the visitors are from Zuru Emirate i learnt you know one of them the one who is to excort them.....

Farhan nodded yes Dad,Salman son of Sa'in Zuru he called yesterday and informed me,Mu Father nodded that's nice let them come i am anxious to know what they want from a business man.....

Farhan smiled when he soon saw their cars at the gate,My Father said Farhan tell the gateman to open the gate and they hasten to where they are,the gate was opened after parking they came out.....

He welcomed them sannunku da zuwa he asked them to come in,he took them to the living room,they sat down and exchanged pleasantries,Salman shook hands with Farhan and followed them in.....

Farhan went and brought in drinks and snacks,Waziri introduced Salman while my Father introduced Farhan as my only Brother,Salman and Farhan soon left the elders to talk,they went to Farhans side.....

He called Xuhaira who was busy sleeping,Salman said don't bother calling her let her enjoy her sleep,Farhan said no atleast she should say hello yo you.....

He came in i was half awake,he smashed my head,Silly girl wake up i will report you to Dad this your sleeping habit is just too much....

Upon hearing him mention Dad i swiftly sat up,please please dont tell Dad you know Dad only lived in UK but he wont give us freedom like the UK kids,he will skin me alive if he knows that i sleep too much.....

Farhan smiled atleast you are afraid of him,I have a visitor and i want you to say hi to him,wash your face and follow the back door......

I pushed my mouth wannan masifaffen Farhan din,i guess he wants to marry me off and have the house to himself,i washed my face and put on my long hijab......

I met Mum in the living room that linked to our bedrooms,Good Afternoon Mum,She hesitantly answer,where to she eyed me?

Bros said i should take refreshments to his guest,she said ok your Father is with his guest don't shout or raise your voice outside i nodded ok Mum......

I salamed went into Brothers living room and i saw Prince Salman,i frowned my face and dropped the plates,Good Afternoon Zuru Emirate both Salman and Farhan couldn't hold their laughter....

I smiled,Salman stopped laughing i am the whole of Zuru Emirate kenan?I nodded yes i only know two people from Zuru Emirate,and you are from the Royal Family so it's as much as you are the whole of Zuru Emirate......

He smiled,Hope you are in sound health,I nodded i am hale and hearty just that my Brother disrupted my sleep,how was your trip?

Fine Alhamdulillah!I stand up about leaving when he stopped me you haven't ask about my Brother,I laughed Salman i don't even know him why should i ask about him....

Salman smiled well he said i should greet you and here he gave me an gift bag,I hesitate no I can't take that,Farhan eyed me he looked at Salman this silly girl will not stop being insolent.......

Accept it from me then atleast i am Farhans friends,i pouted and shrugged my shoulders then collected the gift bag,well i will go back inside,ok bye.....

My Brother semi yelled Insolent girl,i pushed my mouth and went back in,In the Main living room they introduced theirselves as Wazirin Zuru Emirate and Sa'in Zuru.....

Sa'i who added i was the one have been in touch with you and Waziri will explain why we are here,Waziri started we are here on behalf of the Emir of Zuru Emirate.....