Chapter 51

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 51......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

Yarima immediately booked a flight ticket to Lagos with Salman,When they alighted he couldn't even go to the hotel,they went to the supermarket and searched.......

Zubair said calmed down Yarima Almustapha,it will be very hard to find her but since we are here let's see what we can do Lagos is very Vast......

Salman said let's try calling Ameerah her friend since she is in Lagos then she must be with Ameerah,we already know that Ameerah has relocated and Xuhairah does not have anywhere to go to.......

Yarima was so anxious,they called Ameerahs number but not reachable,They asked all over the store but to no avail,Yarima begged them to show him the CCTV footage of that day they said it is against the rule unless he if he will talk to the owner of the supermarket who is Currently in the States now....

They went back to the hotel all exhausted,Yarima kept looking at the picture Zubair sent to him,He prayed all night....

The very next day,Farhan came to Lagos too,they spend almost a week searching all over and near the supermarket,Farhan said why don't we try that Ameerahs number once....

Salman consent and dialed the number and it rang,Ameerah was just deported back from USA,she was upset,She answered the Call hoping it will be someone that can help her......

Salman exclaimed,Ameerah please I want to see you Prince Salman of Zuru Emirate here,She smiled oh really ok I am in Lagos she added....

He smiled I know send me your address I will be there in few hours,She sigh and send the Adress,she was fighting with the new girl that entered her tent after Xuhairah.....

People gathered there saying the girl is at fault,Xuhairah did not ask the girl to take over,so the girl was thrown out,Ameerah packed her things,she freshened up and gathered the ladies there gisting them about America and that she must go back.....

They gave her food in the midst of the gist,When Salman showed them the address they booked a cab,Yarima couldn't utter a word....

Zubair ,Salman and Farhan were the ones talking and hoping to see Xuhairah this instant,When they went to the address they couldn't believe their eyes....

Yarima hummed I will be ashamed to look at Xuhairah if this is the state I put her into,Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun,Farhan said just calmed down atleast if we are able to find her after this long 3 years then we have to thank God.......

Salman said absolutely all I need is to see her and ask for her forgiveness perhaps she might be married already,Zubair said exactly because I saw her with a kid he should be 2 years old....

Yarima was beating his chest,Zubair stop it already,Zubair sigh I am very serious I was too busy snapping her face that I couldn't snap the small boy.....

The Cab nan insisted they must add something this place is not nice at all,Salman said name your price I promise to add any amount you want.....

When they got to where the tents are,They saw women gathered under a tree.they came out of the Car and the Women rushed to where they were standing selling theirselves off as if they are materials.......

Ameerah that was in the midst of her gist,saw them Zuru fortress she quickly went to where they were standing and widened her smile,Zuru Emirate Princes to what do I owe this....

She asked them to come in to her tent,they went in Farhan almost puked from the smell of the place,Yarima closed his nose with handkerchief,Salman was the one trying not to feel irritated......