Chapter 21

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 21.....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

Yarima said "XUHAIRAH",I LOVE YOU,I couldn't think of anything rather than to just come and see you,i was yearning to hear from you,you always call to check up on me,you never spend 3 good hours without calling so i thought you must be sick or something........

I said Yarima you are always in my thoughts,your love is something that is part of me,I just can't focus on anything I REALLY LOVE YOU,I do not know or how but you are a part of me.....

I might be young and naive i might be lacking in some ways but i just want you to correct me when i am wrong i promise i will do anything for you....

He sigh i know how it feels because i feel thesame way ZUHAIRAH,i want you to do a favour for me,I said name it MY PRINCE.....

He said i want you to remove everything from your mind and get some sleep,just sleep and call me whenever you wake up,or aren't you feeling sleepy.....

I said MY PRINCE i am feeling sleepy and my head hurts alot but Brother said i should sleep and i will be alright when i wake up....

He said fine and good now get some sleep and call me even if it is in the middle of the night,I said don't talk to anyone not even from the Palace i mean ladies,He smiled i won't be happy....

I said you haven't say it,He giggled ok I LOVE YOU XUHAIRA,I felt so happy and at ease,I LOVE YOU MORE YARIMANA(MY PRINCE).....

I dropped the call,and laid down on my bed zmy head was spinning,My Brother came in and gave me Hollandia milk unsweetened he said take it you will feel better....

I drank the milk and then slept off,Salman that was done putting on his Pyjamas,dialed his girlfriends number and was busy enjoying his phone call....

Yarima opened the door to Salmans room,He was talking to Mubarak he handed the phone over while he sat down....

Salman was done and handed over the phone to Yarima,He dropped the Call,he stand up,Salman was busy blowing kissess.....

Yarima went to his bedroom,switched off the light and laid down,Thinking of what just happened today,but i still love her he said to himself i will do whatever i can to help her stop.....

Salman barged into the bedroom switched on the lights and sat on the side drawer,Yarima nodded Salman what is this?Are you done kissing your phone....

Salman laughed atleast mine has progress to kissing,yours is saying i love you numerous times,Yarima we need to talk,Yarima sat up ok i am all ears.....

He said i am sorry to bring that up too,How is Xuhairah now?I know you spoke to her right?Yarima said yes sure she is embarrassed you know andni feel like erasing everything i am just confused....

Salman said take it easy but i want to advise you as a Brother and a friend,Please forget all that's happened,we all have sisters and we can't say we know what they are doing or who they mingle with all the time,we don't even know if they act in ways that are prohibited i mean hugs and kissess.....

So please and please help Xuhairah overcome what happened today,I am so concerned i know Farhan will do something nasty to her he might even beat her up,anything to supress his anger......

Please and please,Yarima said Salman you know i love her and the love and care she is showering on me cannot be overlooked we are here because of that she was off for just few hours and here we are running to know what happened,I love her my love for her is pure and genuine and Farhan i know it won't he easy for him.......

Salman exhaled,Now only you and you can stop her from doing such things and make her avoid those friends,before then what do you think happened?

She was drugged Salman,she is not even aware of what she took and from her story she only takes what we saw in her bags hence that's why she sleeps alot sometimes and since when we started to communicate she took them once i can remember because i saw her eyes that day she was even avoiding video call....

Salman chimed in,the Xuhairah i know who always want to to FaceTime avoid video call?Yarima nodded when was that Salman asked,Yesterday and we talked less her voice was somehow and she visited Ameerah yesterday...

If she can resist for weeks then she only get the drugs when she meet this two friends if hers so i need to take action from there Salman....

Salman said sure the Princess i know will do anything for you just tell her to stop i am sure she will stop,Yarima the new phone should i use it,He snatched the phone....

Salman laughed,and the friends try and make her promise not to take anything from them not even water,Yarima said ofcourse....

Salman cleared his throat now was she the one that hugged you first,Yarima smack Salmans head stop butting your head into my privacy....

Salman laughed tell me i am dying to hear it,Yarima said you yourself said it is haram then why bring it up,Salman said well as she is someone you are getting married to soon not upto two months i guess you can wait right he scratched his head....

Yarima couldn't help but laughed,Please stop making me laugh this hard don't let me loose control of my smile,Salman said she was hugging you so affectionately...

Yarima laughed,I believed she is deeply in love and i am enjoying all the love she is showering on me,Salman said but the problem i think Her Highness is not aware of the whole issue....

Yarima hissed how is that even a problem her husband Mai Martaba should explain that to her,now can i have some rest.....

He draw his duvet,Salman said one more thing i will talk to Farhan again and make him understand that she needs love not maltreatment,Yarima nodded do that ok bye switch the light off.....

Salman said tell me more about the hug he pushed him with his hand and laid down she will call me anytime soon,so i need some sleep.....

Salman giggled then went back to his bedroom and continued his phone call,He texted Farhan too....

I woke up around 3am i was feeling much better,I unplugged my phone and saw so many missed calls of Ameerah and Batoola,i should dial MY PRINCE's number...

But he must be asleep let me not disrupt his sleep,I texted Farhan again seeking for apology,He called immediately sister are you still awake?I said yes Brother he said you need to pray then and go back to sleep ok?

I said ok,i perfomed ablution and prayed nawafil prayed to God then laid down i just want to hear his voice let me call atleast,i dialed the number and he picked up almost immediately....

With his sleepy voice i said sorry i woke you up,I opened my eyes and then prayed then i thought of fulfilling my promise,He said that sounds good i was dreaming of you when you called BABY DOLL.......

He said do you know I can't wait to see you tomorrow,I said thank God you came but MY PRINCE seriously had it been this did not happen you wouldn't have come right?

He exhaled BABY DOLL,I told you i will visit you next week right?Remember?I smiled but i told you it's too long like we just met once and i have been yearning to see MY PRINCE......

And i am here for you MY QUEEN,But i still want you to go back to sleep,have some rest and dream of me,i laughed i sure will good night then.....

I am feeling sleepy too...
Don't forget to read,vote and Comment
MY MISSING RIB
AYSHASAMIRA
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️