Chapter 22

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 22......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

The next morning i wake up without any headache,I freshened up and met Farhan in the living room,Good Morning Brother,He smiled good morning how are you feeling now?

I said i am hale and hearty,Did you call Dad and Mum he nodded yes they said you should call them later they will be back tomorrow,I pushed my mouth why tomorrow?

I unlock my phone and dial Dad's number,I talked to them i pleaded pleasee come back,he said he will surely come back tomorrow he gave the phone to Mum i teased her Mum are you on a honeymoon she said stupid girl......

I dropped the call,I said Farhan you did not inform them about Yarimas visit he said yes should i tell them?He said No because Dad can call Waziri and Sa'i and nobody knows they are in Kaduna....

Ohh!I nodded I remember no problem he said i already ask the maid to prepare their breakfast i will take it to them,I said what about me,He smiled get a grip and i will be back in a jiffy....

Is Yarima awake,I nodded I haven't call him yet and his missed call is not here so he must still be asleep,He said ok let me go and come back be a lady,don't keep running around him atleast....

I pouted but I can't when i love I can't hide anything Brother,and you are the one that was so eager for me to fall in love,let me come with you,atleast i will apologize to them again let me show my respect please.....

He said go and remove this outfit,i said is a long top and jeans,You are not in the UK,i pushed my mouth went and wore Pakistani top i said i will change later...

He said wallahi go and change,i went back and wear Straight skirt and a long sleeve top then armless falmara,i tied my headtie he said better.....

I said where is the food,he said in the Car,i said we are good to go,i widened my smile when i saw his call,I picked up Good morning MY PRINCE.....

My Brother eyed me,i we talked i said we are on our way he smiled let me quickly shower then,I said ok he dropped the Call,When we got there we knocked and Salman said come in......

We went in they were all seated Yarima was making call,I exchanged pleasantries with Salman i sat beside Yarima,My Brother brought the food inside...

We stare at each other he forgot what to say and was startled and suddenly dropped the call,I said Good Morning My Prince,He widened his smile,Good Morning Brother Farhan,He then looked at me....

Good morning Xuhairah,he whispered you made me loose focus,i blushed My Brother said i told her to stay at home but she insisted on coming....

I said Yes i want to apologize again,Salman said i saw your text and we shouldn't talk about that again,i flickered My eyelashes.....

My Brothers phone was ringing he said is from the hospital let me talk to them he excused himself and go out,Yarima said You look so Beautiful i like your outfit,I blushed and said thank you i will be wearing such outfits for you.......

Salman cleared his throat i pouted,My Prince when did you wake up?He said when i called you but you did not call me when you wake up,I pushed my mouth i wanted to come and have a glance at you.......

But still,promise you will call me immediately when you wake up,i lowered my voice are you Upset MY PRINCE,Salman burst out laughing.....

He smiled i am not i just want you to keep calling me the way you always do,and Salman stop listening to our conversation,Salman said i can't help it is like i am watching a love movie......