Chapter 10

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 10......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️

When they get to Zaria they dressed Casually and went to ABU Zaria kaman wasu students,they went to Mass communication department,Mubarak Waziri that ladies have been staring on was getting pissed off.....

Salman was just looking at Beautiful girls and the department but they couldn't find her,they went to the notice board and saw articles her name was there as the first class student and the first female student to get the award of excellence and first class in that department......

Some guys came too and checked kai Yarinyar nan akwai Brain yasin ji yanda ta tada hankalin makaranta ashe ma Yar masu hali ce,the other guy nodded kai naji ance fa a UK aka haifeta a can ta tashi university kawai tayi a Nigeria....

The first speaker responded oh yeah so i heard well let's go ni sonta ma nakeyi the second speaker uttered kai ance bata da saurayi a school dinnan fa namiji daya take kulawa wani Umar Zuru dinnan....

I envy him they laughed and left the department,Salman and Mubarak looked at each other,they sat down wai ya zamuyi yanzu ne?

Salman Sa'i smiled we have gotten a way out,ya harde kafafunsa sai kuwa ga Batoola tazo wucewa,Mubarak yayi zooming picture da ya dauka Xuhairah ya kalla da kyau yaga Batoola ce.....

Sai ya zabura ya mike da kasaita,Batoola da ke ta kallonsu tana Addu'a Allah yasa masu kyau dinnan su tare ta,she went into the department,Salman said yazo a sauki mu karba number Xuhaira a hannunta ai kawar ta ce......

Da address Mubarak added,Tana fitowa suka zo Salman yace Hey Yammata,she smiled Aka gaisa,Salman said can wenhave a word with you if you don't mind?

She smiled sure but not here she looked around,Salman raised an eyebrow he lead the way Mubarak na binsa suka kai inda sukayi parking ta bude kuwa mota aka zauna dama motan Tinted glasses ne.......

Ta kalla motan ta kara kallo,cikin ranta tace rich boyfriend thank you Allah,but who do i love among them,Salman ya katse mata hanzari.....

We came here last week for Convocation and saw your friend We will love it if you give hs her number,she rolled her eyes and frowned her face Salman noticed....

Ameerah i guess,she pushed her mouth,Salman nodded i guess her name is not Ameerah,she opened her Photos and showed the screen to him,With his agaped mouth he nodded not her but she is extremely Beautiful itace Ameerah?

Batoola nodded frowning her face har abun yaba Mubarak Waziri dariya,She showed another picture he said no ok let me be specific the Best student i mean.....

She laughed oh Xuhairah?Mubarak chimed she lived in UK right?She nodded that must be Xuhairah,she showed her picture to them itace ko she asked....

They nodded cikin ranta tace hmm nice zan baku number dinta dole na hada da tasa as handsome as you guys are,she sight yauwa ga number she gave them her own second number and then Xuhaira's number wai should incase she refused to pick....

Salman smiled thank you so if she refuse to pick you can talk to her she nodded ofcourse,and my name is Batoola just tell her that Batoola gave you her number.....

And who is interested in Xuhairah amongst you guys,Salman smiled kedai Batoola thank you and yes we are very grateful,Mubarak smiled thank you,she said please your names incase if we meet again,Salman nodded i am Salman he is Mubarak....

Oh!Nice names ok then please drop me off i am going to the hostel i am so tired and exhausted Mubarak started driving they dropped her off and she bid them farewell....