Chapter 30

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 30......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

I did not have time to call Yarima,As I was tensed about leaving home the next day,and the conveyance is by 2pm Oh My Allah!I continued weeping......

My phone started ringing,I picked the call,MY BABY DOLL he ushered,I answered,before I say anything he muttered what happened to you,Your voice?I cleared my throat I am fine YARIMA.....

He said now I know you are not fine,tell me what is it?He asked,I snuggled I am just missing home already you know I will not be able to see Mum and Dad and even my Farhan,i fininshed the sentence with a sad tone....

He inhaled deeply Oh My... Are we back to this topic?He inquired,I didn't know when I started laughing,MY PRINCE stop making me laugh already....

He smiled either you stop crying or I come out now to see you,He ushered,I looked at my phone screen God!Its quarter to 4 please do not come out i semi yelled....

We talked till the call to Fajr with his soothing words i prayed and laid down,Susanne and Sandra were still sleeping,I was overtaken by a deep slumber,the drummers started beating the drums and the Algaita I nearly screamed...

I am tired of this Susanne said put on AirPods and get some sleep,I nodded and put in sudais recitation of the Qur'an then zoomed off...

The Algaita sound and the praises raining outside the hotel woke Yarima and his entourage up,He said not again,I didn't sleep last night,Salman that was coming out of his bedroom,yawned and we will not be able to sleep till after the wedding,Mubarak said rather after 4-5 days they all flare let's just get ready....

Mai Martaba and his Entourage left Zuru after 7 he met with the Governor of Kebbi State and the 3 Emirs of Kebbi,Emir of Argungu,Emir of Gwandu and Emir of Yauri both with their Envoy,They make a stop at Zazzzau Sarkin Zazzau was waiting for them,they met Sarkin Musulmi in Zaria and they ambled to Kaduna....

They went to the Governors house direct,While the Grooms were getting ready to meet the elders,Yarima Almustapha gave his phone to Mubarak call Baba Sa'i to find out where they are.....

I only opened my eyes when Zainab sprinkled water on my face,she said how can you even be sleeping with this noise and the drums beating,Susanne said she couldn't sleep last night....

Zainab shouted happy bride,It's past 9 am already she semi yelled,Raliya was massaging my legs,I rubbed my temples Yaa Allah!I need to sleep more,Zainab giggled is that even possible wake up the house is full,I even met your Aunties dancing outside,I said really?She nodded..

I pouted Susanne coming out from the Bathroom,I said Raliya bring our breakfast,She bowed yes Your Majesty she went out,Zainab raised an eyebrow you are really enjoying this much respect,Before I opened my mouth I saw Ameerah and Batoola like a flash light.....

They shouted bride and fall on my mattress,I was upset seeing them,Batoola said so you did not give us the Ashoebi for dinner and budan kai....

I heard three events in Zuru well she gestured at their bags we can't miss your wedding,I looked at Zainab she said I am sorry put up with them.....

I said but you can't go since you don't have the Ashoebi,Ameerah with her big eyes said Aynah gave it to us since during mother's night....

Brother Farhan gave us the rest and for free we decided not to tell you and Brother Farhan knows that we are part of the people going to Zuru Emirate but he asked us to promise him we would be back with Zainab and others they gestured at Susanne....