Chapter 42

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 42....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

We went on a trip to Lagos and we had fun he showered me with love that I almost forgot what happened back in Zuru Emirate,We spent the weekend in Lagos then went back to Zuru Emirate......

I was on Yarimas laps when Ameerahs call came through,I got upset when I saw the call he asked me to pick up,I picked up and talk to her.....

I then dropped the call telling him what she said about coming to Zuru for something,I will switch off my phone when she comes,I added,He smiled so not do that you can meet her briefly and Innah will be by your side.......

When Ameerah came she wanted to stay in my house but I refused her and she went to our coursemate Umar's family house,Unknown to me Jakadiya was hiding far from our house she saw Ameerah and informed Queen Mother......

So she waited near the gate when Ameerah was leaving she asked her to follow her they went to Queen Mothers Chamber,Queen Mother pretended to be upset that my friend is here and I did not introduce her.....

Ameerah smiled no Queen I am in a hurry and Xuhairah is somehow busy sorry about that,She offered her food and drinks she said she has eaten at my Chamber,So Queen Mother started asking her things but she didn't spur things out.....

She gave her money and ask her to stop by the next time she comes to THE PALACE,Ameerah and Money,she called Batoola and informed her,She said i will extract money from her this will be a good start for me as I will make good money in here.....

Batoola warned do not let Xuhairas secret put just because of money and besides she stopped everything when she met Yarima please Ameerah I beg you,Ameerah let a sigh out and dropped the call.....

The next day she was summoned by Queen Mother,Queen kept asking about Xuhairah and her behavior back in school,Ameerah tried her best to hide it from Queen Mother,When she left Queen Mothers Chamber,she went to Xuhairas Chamber which the Dogares did not let her in.......

She was furious,She called Xuhairah twice but no answer that was when Salman arrived and welcomed her he led her in,She met Yarima and Xuhairah in Yarimas living room,the first time she saw him since after the wedding......

Xuhairah frowned and whispered not again,Yarima held her hand don't do that Xuhairah never humiliate someone come what may ok?She is here so act like everything is fine just be cautious......

Yarima smiled at her welcome Batoola,She gasped not Batoola but Ameerah,Salman laughed oh sorry Ameerah where is Batoola and when did you come to Zuru?Salman asked....

Yesterday she answered Salman,but I don't know why Xuhairah is still furious at me please help me talk to her Yarima and Prince Salman I mean no harm she said pitifully.....

Salman looked at Xuhairah and cleared his throat Zuru Emirate Princess stop being upset with Ameerah please he fold his hands,I smiled Salman stop it already I am not furious at her perhaps she just felt like I am but Ameerah I am not ok?Ameerah nodded.....

I said ok let's go to my living room then,we stood up and left them,We went to my living room,She said she is hungry I laughed you and food,I clapped my hands the maids rush in I asked them to bring food drinks and all,they served her she ate to her hearts content......

We talked about school and Umar Zuru too,she said what about your NYSC we are passing out next month,I nodded I only do my clearance here in the Palace,she hailed me enjoyment....

I hummed but Ameerah seriously what are you doing in Zuru,She smiled I actually came with a group of Photographers they want to cover the tourist sites in Zuru Emirate and they paid me good money that is the reason I am here.....