Chapter 59

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 59.......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

The next Morning,we woke up to the sounds of drums I knew I was back in the Palace,He caressed my face,wore his Jallab and went out,The sounds soon stopped.....

We didn't sleep a wink so I was feeling very sleepy,He came and pecked me,I will disturb you small,He picked me up to the bathroom...

He bathed me and brought me back to the bedroom,He rubbed oil to my body I was feeling shy,he opened my wardrobe and choose a new outfit for me he  helped me dressed up....

I was so shy we went to the dining and had our breakfast,He said he will be going to the Royal Chamber,I said where is the Royal Chamber?

Yarima smiled I mean to see Queen Mother Hajar,I smiled my regards to her,He smiled ok bye but escort me to the door,I held his hand without looking at him,He tickled me,I pecked him......

I went back to the bedroom and called Raliya,I want to sleep don't let anyone in,She said even Sultan?I eyed her Raliya do you think you can stop Sultan?She smiled then I can't stop His Royal Majesty.......

I throw a pillow but she dodged then closed the door for me,I take Raliya as a Sister,not a maid even thought atimes she feels somehow.......

I removed my clothes and wore a silky armless gown,I laid down switch off the lights and then slept off I felt so happy,I remembered how Yarima caressed my body and lips I then touched my lips and closed my eyes visualizing Yarima and I slept off......

When I woke up it was past 4pm,I freshened up I called out to Raliya,she said Your Royal Highness his Majesty came here thrice while you were sleeping....

I smiled when I remembered what happened,She gave me my outfits I wore a fitted gown,she called Asabe who applied makeup and tied my head tie.....

Innah Hadiza came in and smiled you look very beautiful Your Majesty,I smiled,She greeted me and informed me Yarimas presence he has been waiting in his Chamber......

I smiled and stood up,Raliya spread perfumes and I made my way to his Chamber,I pushed the door with my Salam,He was not in his Royal living room,I stare at a new enlarged picture of Yarima and I....

I smiled I was lost looking at the picture he tiptoed and hugged me from behind,He kissed my neck I moaned,Good Evening Your Royal Highness I uttered....

Yarima smiled and turned me to completely look at him,He looks so nice very handsome,He blew air to my eyes stop staring already,He muttered....

I missed you so much but I also like it that you sleep and have a rest,Did I tire you up so much to make you sleep the whole day?Yarima asked.....

I covered my face with my hand he removed the hand,He kissed my lips,I know MY BABY DOLL must be hungry,Let's eat something because Yarima is hungry not for food though but for my Baby Doll....

I smiled he took me to the dining area,The Royal Prince served me himself,I was seated on his laps he feed me,When we were done eating,He took me to his bedroom and sat me down on his bed........

He brought out a box,and opened it,He knelt and opened the box it was a golden bracelet,He out it around my wrist,I smiled thank you MY PRINCE.....

He caressed my face,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY DOLL!He inhaled deeply,He sat up and started giving me numbing kissess it was so passionate that I had to give in.....

He wrapped the duvet and hugged me tight,Did I hurt you?He asked with so much concern,I smiled not at all MY PRINCE,I put my palms on his face.....

He cuddled till the call to Magrib,We freshened up,I put on his Jallab and went to my Chamber I wore my   Bum short and top,I know Yarima will not let me rest........

I put on my Jallab picked my phone and went back to his Chamber,He opened his arms and welcomed me,he removed my Jallab I sat on his laps and we watched together being all romantic......

We prayed Ishah prayer and then eat dinner,We retired to bed very early enjoying each and every minute of the night without any disturbance.......

We spent two days not meeting anyone nor going out,On the third day when I woke up he said we are going to Queen Hajars Chamber,Sa'i house even Mubarak's house to see his Baby,I nodded ......

I  got ready and wore my newest alkyabba,I told Innah Hadiza and she said the maids will be waiting by the Car,I said is it an official I mean Royal outing?

She nodded,I met him in his Living room,He hugged me you look so beautiful My Princess,I hugged him back,we spent almost five minutes like that then we ambled out.......

When we got to Mai Martabas chamber,the flutes started we went in greeted him and talked for a bit then to Queen Hajars Chamber where I met Sultan I was so happy to see him even though he said he do not want to follow me he don't want my scoldings.....

We spent a moment then to Sa'is residence we met him he was so happy to see us,we spent time we even prayed Zuhr before departing then we went to Waziri's house,Mama A'i was also so happy to see us,we went to Princess Asmahs house too...

We then finally stop by to see Humaira and Mubarak,there Chamber is not far from us,We went in Mubarak and Humaira were all lovey dovey with the Baby in her cradle.....

We sat down,Mubarak was so happy he asked where is Salman,I smiled the whole Prince of Zuru Emirate is nowhere to be found,Hungarian eyed me I thought to myself she must hate me because of Queen Mother Bilkis instead of apologizing like Asmah.....

Yarima held my hand and I stare at him,Mubarak coed Love love,I smiled He hugged me gesturing it's ok,when I held the Baby,Yarima whispered in my ears,I pray we get a Baby soon,I smiled and looked at him Ameen My Prince......

When we got back home I was so exhausted he helped me undress we ate brunch and freshened up then we cuddled,I looked at him,I haven't seen Prince Salman,is he around?

Yarima touched my nose,You have his number you can call him and inquire then,I smiled I will do that but I am exhausted you know I have been staying indoors for a while I will call him later....

He dialed his number and gave me the phone I talked to him and invite him for dinner,Prince of Zuru Emirate he laughed.......

I am so sorry about last week wattpadians,I have been extremely busy and a little unwell I will update another chapter  on Tuesday insha Allah....

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️