Chapter 2

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 2......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️♥️

Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

Introduction...

Zuru Emirate is a Town in Nigeria one of the four Emirates that make up Kebbi State located in the South eastern part of Kebbi State,The Town is vast in Farming and majority are all C'lela by tribe whom we refer to as Dakarkaris....

The Town is vast and over 1million people including Hausas an Fulanis resides there,So many Soldiers and Professors garin Ilimi,Zuru people are hardworking,intelligent and resilient in all kinds of Human endeavors.....

Zuru Emirate comprises of different religions like Islam,Christians and Traditional African religion.....

Zuru Emirate...
The Emirate is one of the Beautiful places to visit and alot of Tourist sites in Kebbi State like the Girmace shrine,Isgogo slave market,Tar d'wawanta,Karishin hills,ukulu ancient walls,Gomo water spring,zwin gorger and the interesting cultural practices like M'gilma,Uhola and Golmo..

The Emirate is a very powerful Emirate in Kebbi State,The Palace is located in the centre of Zuru which has 4 gates and then a very big parking lot.....

From which there are so Many modern huts to be passed by before getting to the main Building where there are so Many houses by the left and houses by the right......

Just looking at the main Building na Fadar sarki will put you in awe its so beautiful and there is another Mansion for the Emir from the side there is a gate leading to Houses in Chalet form and by the left of the Mansion there is an estate.......

Then Yarima's Palace east to the main palace it is a bit far before reaching to the gate then the Beautiful Mansion as if you are in London.......

Akwai filaye manya inda dawakai suke dabbobi kala kala a gidan su Dawisu,Flamingo Antelope and Deer and the rest....

Akwai fence da ya raba shi da gidajen kuyangi amma akwai trekking distance kafin a kai gidajen yan uwa da Yar hanya da zata je gidan Jekadan...

His eminence the Emir of Zuru Emirate Major General Alhaji Umar Farouk Hamman na biyu(2),he is the 8th Emir of Zuru Emirate, blessed with two kids Asma'u and Almustapha.....

Hajiya Bilkisu his Eminences first wife mother to Asma'u and a step mum to Almustapha,She is a green snake under green grass.......

Hajiya Fateemah,His Eminence second wife,mother to Almustapha,a very beautiful Fulani woman,whom Mai Martaba Married from Dakin Gari a fulani Village in Kebbi State Ga kyau ga Hali na gari.........

Princess Asma'u a selfless Sister to Almustapha who hates the way her Mum treats Almustapha in his absence.....

Yarima Almustapha,He is dark skinned,yana da kasumba which makes him more handsome not so dark but very handsome Masha Allah,jinin Sarauta(Royal Blood),He works with the NIA(National Intelligence Agency Lagos)but they have their division in Zuru Emirate because of the foreigners that comes for tourism...

Alhaji Ibrahim Balarabe,is a retired Journalist and a renowned businessman who spent all his life in United Kingdom and relocated back to Nigeria at the right time,Kaduna precisely.....

Hajiya Sadiya his wife and a mother to his children Farhan and Zuhairah(Xuhairah),she is from Kano but married to a Kaduna man.......

Farhan is the first son to Alhaji Ibrahim Balarabe and A certified Medical Doctor,who later came back to Nigeria to serve his country.......