Chapter 57

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 57.....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

Sultan came and hugged Mama Hajar,She said I am taking you to Asma'u house I mean Princess Asmah your Fathers only sibling,Sultan nodded no I am not going I met her at Mama Hauwa's residence.....

She said ok go and get ready let's go to Mama Hauwa's Chamber we call it Chamber here not residence....

Yarima after coming back from the Royal meeting sat down in his Royal living room,Innah Hadiza came in and greeted him,He looked at her Innah Hadiza is anything the matter?He asked her....

She said everything is fine Your Majesty it is about my Royal Highness when is she coming back?Yarima smiled in two days time I will make sure she comes back......

Innah said I thought the maids will go there before she comes,Yarima said you mean to Kaduna?She nodded well that is the culture but I will talk to Mama Hauwa about that,do not worry Innahta.....

Xuhairah will be back I am so eager to have her back,Innah Hadiza smiled all the best Your Majesty,she bowed and left....

Yarima went to Mama Hauwa's Chamber he met Sultan and Salman playing games,He greeted her and sat down she studied him and called him to her bedroom....

He sat down Mama please talk to Xuhairah,Mama smiled I went and met Queen Hajar earlier today,and we talked about it,she even called Xuhairahs Mum and she assured us to come and pick Xuhairah anytime we are ready......

Yarima smiled,when did you tell her?Mama Hauwa smiled,Yarima calm down,Queen Hajar said we should go on Friday,Yarima almost screamed Mama today is Monday please Mama Friday is too long....

Mama smiled let's not wait till then she might want to bid her Family Farewell since they will be going back to London or is it England?

Yarima said but Sultan will be here till she comes right?Mama Hauwa smiled I will go with him when we are taking off on Thursday we shall sleep there and return on Friday.....

Just calm down she will give you another chance I promise be happy and contended,He smiled thank you Mama Hauwa,Mama Hauwa smiled keep calling her she is calmed now.....

He smiled and left with Sultan and Salman,Salman said is she still giving attitude?Yarima hummed well not really at least we talked for almost an hour yesterday and I was extremely happy I want to call her now but I am afraid she won't pick the call.....

Salman said try calling give Sultan to first talk to her then you talk to her,He dialed her number and she picked up,Sultan talked to her then gave the phone to Yarima.....

Yarima closed and opened his eyes,When I heard his voice I went dumbstruck,He uttered Xuhairah,please talk to me I missed you I can't wait to see you.....

I closed my eyes upon hearing that why do I love Yarima so much?His voice is something I yearn for I love him,he uttered again please talk to me I am a kind of busy I uttered.....

Ok when can I call you then My Queen?Yarima asked,I don't know I uttered just anytime you can call I need to go bye,I dropped the call....

Salman that was trying to race with Sultan looked at Yarima that was looking at his phone with agaped mouth,Salman ran to where Yarima was standing,just when Mubarak arrived....

Salman said keep pushing keep calling her she will eventually talk to you,Mubarak said I thought we are to visit her before she arrive here.....

Salman said no not at all,she won't burge until he takes her to his bedroom,They both laughed Yarima and Xuhairah I pray you both love each other as much as you do before....