Chapter 58

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 58....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

I frowned Yarima please I do not want to talk to you,And I am want to sleep I need my privacy,He held my hand I am your husband Xuhairah why wouldn't you want to talk to me?He inquired...

I was hyperventilating couldn't utter a word,I looked away and hummed Yarima if you want us to be happy again then punish Queen Mother I can never forgive nor forget what she did and that Sakina must be punished too....

He inhaled deeply after punishing Queen Mother you promise we would be back to normal Xuhairah?He asked...

I nodded Yes Yarima I promise we are going to be solid but only after punishing Queen Mother I can't just get it out of my head,He held my hand again but can't we be solid now,he raised an eyebrow........

I pushed him and went to the bathroom my heart thumping,I closed the door with keys,I missed him but I won't give up easily he should punish Queen Mother first,I was there and over taken by a deep slumber......

When I woke up I opened the door slowly and glance he was not there,I quickly locked my bedroom and slept off...

After Fajr I thought of him Yarima Almustapha My Husband I missed him,I opened the text messages he kept sending to me I smiled,when I went to take a bath I was supposed to be on my period and I happen to be so I wash up and I smiled now Yarima won't be able to disturb me........

I came out and opened the door,Innah Hadiza came in with her salam she bowed and greeted me,Your Royal Majesty breakfast is ready,I said Innah what about Sultan I haven't seen him since yesterday.....

She smiled he must be with Queen Hajar he is in safe hands you can trust Queen Hajar,I said she seems nice but how is she related to Yarima?I asked her....

She is his Mother's Sister I mean Queen Fateema,I swiftly looked at her,you mean it?His Biological Aunt?I demand more explanation,she nodded yes ,oh that's nice can I trust her I asked again....

Innah Hadiza said she will never harm anyone related Yarima like Mama Hauwa and you should be rest assured they both Queen Mother and Sakina will be punished accordingly so do not worry about anything....

Sultan love Queen Hajar so much hence Mama Hauwa let him stay there,Innah said Your Majesty the breakfast his Royal Highness is waiting and the food will get cold......

I looked at her,tell him that I am sleeping bring my breakfast here please,she said as it pleases you My Princess,When she told him what she said he smiled and said I am not eating Innah I will be out now.....

But please eat something Your Highness,I will serve you she chimed in,he nodded and left,Innah nodded when will her Master patch up with his wife,What is she supposed to do.....

When she served me and told me that he has gone out,I said ok after eating I went to the living room and she called all the maids,I hastily asked what about Kamila and Adama?

Innah Hadiza said Kamila got married not before you left and this is Hadiza her replacement,This girl here is Adamas replacement she is an expert,Her name is Fateema........

I nodded ok they bowed and then left,I asked Innah Hadiza what happened to Adama?She told me about it again I said I thought she didn't know,Innah said that is why Raliya that We both trusted is now your cook.....

I nodded ok that was when I heard his voice I swiftly ran to my bedroom and locked my door,Innah smiled he noticed what happened and smile then went back to his Chamber........