Chapter 44

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 44......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

Yarima stood up and held Xuhairas hand,My wife calm down she is my cousin sister Sakina Sa'I she is Salmans Sister,I was breathing heavily,I looked at him with my big eyes........

Are you used to holding her Yarima?I asked him with furrowed brows,She laughed I thought living in the UK you are a wise lady but no I guessed right she said clapping her hands......

She then featured at him well Yarima I didn't know you married a crazy lady or do I call her a girl I didn't know when I raised my hand up and slapped her,I can't curse at your Mother but you are a the crazy Bitch here and I am sure you are the Black sheep of your family.....

She held her chin,You slapped me?She pointed at her face do you know how precious this face is do you know what Royalty means?She wanted to slap me but Yarima held her hand how dare you Sakina how can you even think of laying hand on the Crown Princess?He uttered angrily.....

But when she slapped me you didn't utter a word Yarima Almustapha she said sounding more upset,Just because I am here to see you and you let your wife that is claiming to be Royalty hurt me?I will deal with you both Yarima and I promised to make you mine come what May..........

She turned and left furiously,Salman met her by the door,Prince can you imagine Salman shrugged his shoulder I saw what transpired inside and I am glad she showed you your place insolent girl he hissed and left.......

Sakina was very upset,She turned and went home she narrated everything to Mama Hauwa only concealed the Part that she tried touching Yarimas hand,Mama Hauwa was furious and started yelling at Sakina.......

I am disappointed in you Sakina and you must go and apologize to Xuhairah if not for anything atleast she is the Crown Princess,how could you?Mama Hauwa continued yelling,Salman joined her Sakina was in tears but she just love Yarima that is why she hates Humairah and now his wife......

She left the house for Mama Hauwa and Salman she went to the Queens Chamber and told her all that happened,The Queen was very happy it was written all over her face,She giggled well you see Sakina that Xuhairah is really insolent she thinks she can be arrogant to everyone......

Even me here she feels too big to visit me I am just looking at her and I want to deal with her my own way she must be responsible as far as she is a Princess here in Zuru Emirate.......

Sakina smiled atleast she knew it the Queen Mother will support her,Queen Mother's weakness is her hatred towards Yarima Almustapha,Sakina pushed her mouth now what do I do Queen Mother?She inquired.....

Queen Mother adjusted her headtie and hummed she looked at Jakadiya,Jakadiya started talking Sakina that Crown Princess as you know is a drug addict with your help since You want the Crown Prince to yourself we can oust her out......

Sakina was quite for a moment just when Humairah came in she eyes Sakina and Sakina eyed her too,Humaira hissed Queen Mother was looking at them both she yelled at Humaira to leave.....

Sakina cleared her throat well Queen Mother I have a condition,As far as you can do that I promise I will help oust Xuhairah if whatever her name is out that too without the help of Girmace shrine.....

Queen Mother widen her smile well Sakina I have a condition too but mine is very simple,Sakina widen her eyes and ears ok Mother I am all ears.....

She started this will forever be a secret even if you get caught you will never mention my name to anyone,and I repeat not even Mama Hauwa should know this.....