Chapter 40

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 40.....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

I couldn't sleep the whole night,he noticed and enveloped me into a hug,MY BABY DOLL what is bothering you?

I sat up really MY PRINCE,Are you not bothered?How can I spend a whole weekend without you,even thought I know I am the clingy type but I expect you to be worried but you don't seem worried.....

He switch the bed side lamp and look at me closely,Xuhairah!He uttered look at me he put my face in his cupped palms,I love you I respect you and I also do not want you to be away from me,but we don't have anything to do about it.....

As you have been away from your Family for a long time so you need to be with them if I am to go with you to Kaduna you will be distracted I assure you but just feel free I will be with you on Sunday right?

I studied him for a moment then cleared my throat not my Fault MY PRINCE,I have been trying to hide and blend the feeling but I can't I love you,you are my heart beat I can't stay away from you MY PRINCE,I pouted.........

Wallahi MY PRINCE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,I know you can't love me that much because he shushed me,Keep mute Xuhairah I love you,you are my first love do not bring up another Woman,YOU ARE MY WOMAN........

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder,he keeps telling me soothing words till I zoomed off,the next day I was moody and kept thinking about how to cope,I cling to him.......

When it was time for my departure we went out and met Mubarak and Salman,My head on his shoulder,we sat in the Car Mubarak driving and Salman by the side,Salman teasing me that is just a matter of days......

Mubarak looked via the mirror and humed then uttered Almustapha why don't you just cancel her trip and go with her to Lagos,I pushed my Mouth Prince Mubarak this is not fair.....

Salman cleared his throat I feel for you Crown Princess,So sorry this two days will pass by quickly,Both the three of them were giggling,I rolled my eyes hmm!You guys can laugh all you want I will switch my phone and won't miss any one of you i pouted and fold my hands......

Yarima widened his eyes no,no no so sorry My Baby forget Salman and Muba I will miss you so much and you know that but I don't want you to be bothered about it just have fun and spend time with Mum and Dad,Farhan will not let you be lonely......

I looked at him our faces inches apart,I couldn't help but joined our lips,Mubarak telling Salman not to look back,I broke the kiss and hugged him,he escorted me into the airplane I was about to cry he manage to pacify me and with that we went to our separate trips.......

When I alighted Cars from Turakis house were lined up,we went into the Cars we stopped by Turakis house then to our house I ran and hugged my Dad that I first met,he exclaimed Xuhairah My Baby!I missed you so much,we exchanged pleasantries....

My Mum came running the three of us hugged each other,after breaking the hug she looked at me,see how big you are now you have grown into a beautiful woman Xuhairah,I am proud of you welcome home.....

That was when she noticed Raliya and Asabe she asked them to go in as they are not visitors,They greeted them and went in we sat in My Fathers living room and I told them how happy I am with My husband and Mai Martaba.....

My Mum said she is so happy to hear this and she is in touch with Mama Hauwa too,we kept gisting she went in living me with my Dad,He asked Xuhaira I hope there is no problem whatsoever in the Palace?

I nodded not at all Dad I really like Zuru Emirate and the Palace you can't even imagine how they keep showering me with love,he widened his smile what about the Crown Prince...