Chapter 36

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 36......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

After almost a week I was done with my period,I performed ghusl Bath,and Yarima hugged me from behind I was talking to Farhan,He kissed my neck I just had to drop the call.......

I face him My Prince I haven't prayed yet,He widened his smile,I am so happy today he exclaimed I smiled you are making me feel shy very shy,I blushed......

I love you Xuhairah!He uttered hugging me tight,inhaling my scent I always love your scent Baby Doll,he added smooching me,Yarima really missed me,When we freshened up he sigh Baby Doll we would be going to meet Mai Martaba tomorrow evening........

I widened my eyes why would I tag along?I inquired,He cupped my face in his palms don't you want to meet the only person I have in this world?He is the only reason I am alive then YOU,he points at me.........

I will gladly meet him but will Queen Mother be with him?I asked,They meet once in a while,Not always My Baby Doll,He muttered.....

I snuggled MY PRINCE,When you become the King will I see you once in a while too?I Ushered with a straight face,He laughed Xuhairah you are close to my heart not like King and Queen Mother.....

I will be a loving husband to you keep being the King aside nothing will part us I really am into you,I was and will always be in love with you ALWAYS AND FOREVER.....

I blushed what do you love most about me Yarima?I gave him a seductive glare,He raised an eyebrow the Love you showered on me I really like and love the way you do it I love that about you,and your cute smile.....

Xuhairah you have a good heart,even when Queen Mother spoke to you about things you never inquire,i frivolously looked at him,Who told you?I asked......

He sniffed,in the Palace nothing I repeat nothing is kept hiding,even before you leave that place I learnt about what happened,He exhaled I waited for you to say something but you refused to I am sorry I kept it for long.....

I flickered my eyelashes,You are one in a million Yarima,I cherish you I love you I caressed his beard,My Beloved Yarima Almustapha........

He sigh but why did you not ask about Humairah?He stare at me,I giggled because I trust you Yarima!Wallahi God knows that I trust you and even if there is something going on I am sure you will n out let anything harm me or hurt me,I gulped in My saliva because deep down I feel very insecure.....

He held my hand,Xuhairah please tell me when someone oppress you never hide anything from Your Prince feel free so not keep anything deep inside he tickled me.....

I blushed stop already I am not ready Yarima oh let me say YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS,we continued playing....

The next day after 8pm I was all set and ready to meet Mai Martaba I put on my Alkyabba,Yarima was in his living room he intertwined our hands and We went to meet Mai Martaba......

It was just one car the Rolls Royce SUV,the driver,Dogare and us at the back not a long drive we got to Mai Martabas private Chamber,My heart was beating fast I don't want to meet Queen Mother.....

The two Dogares outside the Chamber started hailing Yarima and I,we walk side by side,when we got to a living room we met Sarkin Fada he widened his smile and invited us in.......

I was behind them while they talk in whispers, We pass by three living rooms before entering into another living room is a modern living room but with traditional decorations,the interior was traditional but lovely it was a very big living room.....