Chapter 32

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 32.....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

I did not even hear the call to Fajr as I was so exhausted,I tossed and turned not the drums again i hissed then opened my eyes,I widened my eyes,the sun is out,I checked the time it's past 8am.....

This drums Yaa Allah!I perfomed ablution and prayed,Then laid on bed again,Raliya knocked on the door,Come in i semi yelled,Raliya this drums cant they stop them,She said but it's because of the wedding I nodded.......

What about my friends?I inquired they haven't open the door yet but the white ladies has gone out with Prince Mubarak,I looked at her with agaped mouth really?Prince Mubarak or Prince Salman?I inquired thinking I heard the wrong name....

No Your Majesty with Prince Mubarak Waziri,I nodded fine then,I showered then wore stone work Ankara,When they woke up we had breakfast all together.....

When Yarima called I went to my bedroom and talked to him,The drums won't stop beating I just need silence MY PRINCE,I whined....

He inhaled sorry BABY DOLL,the events will soon be over,I smiled it's ok MY PRINCE,He said I can't wait to see you,I blushed and looked at myself in the mirror.....

When will I see you MY PRINCE?He kisses the phone I looked at the phone then placed it back on my ear,Yes MY PRINCE,He laughed Xuhairah why do you keep dodging after all you started it all.....

I was mute for a moment,I will see you in few hours BABY DOLL,I laughed I can't wait to see MY YARIMA ALMUSTAPHA......

He said then go get ready for Budan kai ok?I nodded  but MY PRINCE you mean we can only meet during events?He smiled My Wife go and get ready ok?I said ok......

Mama A'i Waziri and Mama Sa'i came we exchanged pleasantries they just came to check up on us and asked if we need anything we said no,They left hoping to meet at the venue.....

The drums were beating my Aunties went to the Premises and danced my friends went on a tour in the Palace,They came back when they heard the Call to Zuhr Prayer....

I prayed and the Makeup artist started they(My Friends and cousins)also have their hired makeup artist we got ready in no time,Salman called to inquire.....

I told him we are set,but he should send the Photographer first,Yea Your Highness was response,I dropped the call laughing....

The Photographer and we snapped I called Farhan who said let's just meet at the venue because he is now part of the groomsmen,Cars we're parked outside....

Salman trying to make sure everyone is carried along,He smiled when he saw me,I whispered where is MY PRINCE?Salman laughed you will see him very soon,I sat in the car and head to the venue.....

I covered my face with the transparent veil,I raised the veil and started gawking wow this is just the Palace I would love to tour this Emirate,very beautiful.....

We did not go out of the Palace and not the venue for dinner this is a very beautiful place more like a sport arena well decorated,I immediately close my face with the veil....

The Bridesmaids lined up,I nodded Zainab don't tell me you are dancing today also,she winked,we followed the train Aunty Held my hand we slowly went inside and I sat down my head still down I am
Yearning to see My Prince.....

The event soon started they did everything in their traditional way,they paid money to see the brides face and all,when Princess Asmah came to snap a picture,I whispered when is Yarima coming,She smiled very soon are you so eager to see him?She asked...