Chapter 54

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 54......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

Yarima was so excited as he was packing his bags,Zubair came into the Room,and Congratulates him once again...

Mubarak came in too,saying are we leaving already?Yarima nodded I have to go back we need to change everything in Xuhairah's Chamber.....

Mubarak smiled but I thought you would meet her before then,Mubarak uttered,Yarima stopped what he was doing and inhaled deeply then exhaled heavily,she do not want to talk to me,it will only be right for me to let her calm down......

She should have her ways you know,the only thing that makes me happy is the fact that she is my wife,Zubair that was eating cake chimed in but still you should talk to her Yarima,try just this once.....

Yarima insisted no Zubair,we are heading to the airport like right now,the elders can come later,they know the Royal Blood in Yarima once he said something then nobody can change it not even Salman......

Salman said ok fine let's get ready but I should inform Baba Waziri,Yarima stopped him let me talk to Mai Martaba,do not worry....

He went in and met Mai Martaba with Baba Sa'i in Mai Martabas suit,He salamed greeted them and then sat down,Baba Sa'i smiled Groom you look so happy today.....

Yarima smiled Baba you know how much I love Xuhairah,they both laughed,Mai Martaba smiled when it comes to Xuhairah I am sure you can go to any length...

Meanwhile Mai Martaba added we have not informed anyone about the wedding but preparations are ongoing I mean renovation and all,Yarima scratched his head,Thank you Mai Martaba ....

Yarima added but I want to change everything in my Chamber and Her Chamber and then we would be leaving tonight....

Mai Martaba hummed have you talk to her yet I thought you will stay till after two days,Salman will take care of things for you.....

Yarima nodded no Mai Martaba let me just go and take care of things myself,I am sure she will calm down when I am absent...

Baba Sa'i inhaled why don't you try once more,Yarima smiled she will come to Zuru after all they both laughed.Baba Waziri came in and met them he bid Yarima farewell.....

The Young Princes left for Zuru that night,I was relieved when I did not see Yarima that night,and Luckily they don't have my number.....

The next Morning I woke up,as it was weekend so no school,I freshened up we were all set Sultan and I,because I know Yarima will send for Sultan....

After breakfast,Muhammad said I should get ready we are going to bid My Parents and Mai Martaba good bye they will be leaving in few hours,I pouted and went to the bedroom pick up my small veil and we held Sultans hand.....

Both Muhammad's Mum and I nobody uttered a word through out the drive,we got to the hotel very exclusive,we first met My Parents then went to Mia Martabas Chalet,Where we met Sa'i,Waziri,lDallatu and Mai Martaba........

After exchanging pleasantries,they gave me word of advice,they apologized again and assured me of taking action before I come back to the Royal Palace.....

I was waiting in the reception when Baba Sa'i came with his smile,and sat down,he cleared his throat,Xuhairah please do forgive Yarima,I smiled I have forgiven him already Baba Sa'i and he did not do anything to me....

Baba Sa'i smiled thank you Xuhairah but please promise me that you will never take action nor leave the Palace without informing Waziri and I,even Mai Martaba I am sure you have free access to Mai Martaba...