Chapter 47

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 47......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

Yarima called Farhan,Farhan kept yelling and willing at Yarima for letting his sister disappear into thin air,He said calm down Farhan the problem is to look for Xuhairah,And God so kind Farhan has regained consciousness so I know things will be a little better......

Farhan slammed the call,When he alighted he went home and met the Parents,He was very furious they kept mute looking at their Son rattle in front of them....

Hajiya Sadiya said I told your Father to reasoned with Xuhaira now see what happens we don't know where she is at the moment a female child she burst out crying.....

The Father looked at them both and nodded yes I refused to reason with her because it is her habit,atleast she should not publicize her sin,why would she disgrace us in the presence of people atleast she should recall that now she is ROYALTY....

Farhan chimedin but Daddy is not fair for us to send Xuhairah out atleast we should have listen to her and May be send her back to Zuru with someone an elder perhaps.......

But you send her out,I pray she is fine,hale and hearty,I know how insolent she is she might harm herself,that was when the Father felt what Farhan said,he picked his phone I will be going to Zuru right now so see you when I come back,Farhan muttered and left the house......

Yarima and Mubarak went in to meet Salman after Mama Hauwa and the elders left,Salman looked at both of them he didn't utter a word,he just looked away.....

Yarima scratched his head,I am sorry Prince Salman,he didn't utter a word he just looked at Mubarak,Mubarak you of all people,he kept mute.....

That was when Princess Humairah and Princess Asmah came in,They greeted them and sat down,Humairah sat beside Mubarak whispering something,She looked at Yarima and smiled so,The Crown Princess eloped.....

Salman widened his eyes what do you mean by Xuhaira eloped,where is she?How did this happen?Someone should talk to me I am in confusion.......

Asmah looked at her please Humairah we are not here for that so keep shut and respect yourself,Prince Sa'eed Sa'i came in and sat beside Salman he inquired about his health,Salman smiled I am fine Brother and your well wishes are with me so I will be fine.......

When they left,Salman asked where is my phone is the screen ok?He inquired,Yarima said I left it at home,I wanted to charge it for you,Mubarak said you changed your password I wanted to open the phone.....

Salman did not utter a word he just stare at them,wanting to beat the hell out of them,He then raise his finger and point at Yarima,Where is Xuhairah please someone should talk to me already......

Mubarak said you should calm down please,Let's not talk to about this now you need to be in sound health for things to work out.....

Yarima said she left the PALACE,I didn't know what happened to me I am sorry Salman,he held his hand Salman said let me hand go ALMUSTAPHA,that was when Yarima noticed that Salman is very upset,He then kept shut.....

Salman asked where is Xuhairah?Mubarak said she is in Kaduna,when you are much better Yarima and I will go to Kaduna and bring her back,but we are in no position to travel when you are here on this bed......

I am so sorry Salman,This is our reason Mubarak added,Salman nodded I understand Mubarak but I am disappointed in you Almustapha,your wife you only care for her when she is decent,Why Almustapha?Salman muttered you can know that he is very upset from his voice.........