Chapter 43

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 43......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

I kept my plate about to stand up when he held my hand I avoided looking at him,He cleared his throat I am hungry too Xuhaira!

I felt a hitch when last did he call me Xuhairah,I tried twiddling I just want to leave,he refused to let go he hugged me very tight we both were inhaling deeply.....

Let me go Yarima please,I muttered please Yarima let me go,He releases me and made me look at him,please Xuhairah I am sorry for everything that happened forgive me I was not in my senses I am sorry he caressed my face.....

I pushed my mouth I don't care Yarima God knows that I have been trying my best but to no avail I never thought even if you are not in your senses you will not care about me to the extend of pushing me hard has it been I break my leg will you say just sorry....

I never thought you would do this to me but no problem thank you for showing me your true colours,I pushed him and made my way to my bedroom......

He followed me and held my hand BABY DOLL,calm
Down I know it is not going to be easy for you to forgive me but for the sake of LOVE,You know that I love you please forgive me and have mercy on your husband the punishment is too hard please......

I tired taking my hand but he is way too strong,I turned my face without saying anything,he came closer caressing my face I am sorry Xuhaira!

Tears started drooling down my chin he hugged me and let me cry patting my back slowly,I am sorry my Baby please forgive your husband for the sake of LOVE,You know I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALWAYS AND FOREVER,I couldn't stop myself from smiling....

I hugged him back,He inhaled deeply thank you so much MY BABY DOLL I LOVE YOU,He took me to his Chamber,He stare at me your eyes why did you cry so much MY DOLL...

I smiled have you eaten MY PRINCE?I asked he nodded Yes MOST ROYAL LADY ,we both smiled and show how much we missed each other,in the morning he was all set for Palace Meeting,I hummed no Office today right?I inquired....

He pecked me yes YOUR MAJESTY,We have a very important issue to discuss in the Palace and so we are to skip office,I smiled the office should have been yours for it to be run like this we both laughed......

He held my nose My Naughty Xuh,I smiled tell Salman that his Sister in law missed his presence and his jokes and tell him that the whole of Zuru Emirate missed his jokes he should pay a visit already.......

He frowned why would she miss Prince Salmans jokes while her husband is trying his best to joke around,I pouted I always miss My Crown Prince all the time I hate it when he goes out or is out of sight I hugged him tightly.....

That is why I love you more everyday my wife I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART,I pray nothing comes between us again I should go right?He raised an eyebrow.........

When he went out I went back to my chamber I asked of Innah and met her in the kitchen,they all bowed I smiled at them Innah Hadiza where have you been I have been looking for you all over....

She bowed again I am sorry Your Majesty I knocked and you did not open so we cleaned up the room and busy inspecting your food,I smiled thank you Innah Hadiza,I will take a nap then I went back to my bedroom....

I couldn't sleep I was feeling Nauseous I even vomited twice,but I don't want Yarima to know when Innah met me holding my Stomach she asked if I am ok.....

I nodded and held her hand but Innah please do not divulge this news to Yarima he is already busy with Palace meetings,She smiled ok Your Majesty you need to take some rest your body is hot,I manage to lay down and was taking by a deep sleep......