Chapter 34

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 34....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

The next morning we woke up a bit earlier than yesterday it was 10am we showered ate breakfast and cuddled when it was 12 he said he will be going to the mosque and will join Palace meeting too....

Meaning I will not see you through out just like yesterday?I inquired batting my eyelashes,No I will be back by 4pm insha Allah,He answered giggling...

Just put me in your pocket then,I whined hugging him tightly,He touched his pocket get in here then let me go with you we both laughed,He put his hand on my chin raising my face to look up at him....

I promise I will not stay long I will be back as soon as possible is that ok by you?I nodded I helped him wear his alkyabba and escort him to the door.....

I went back to my chamber the restroom was close by I never saw it,we did the spa session,I prayed Zuhr then Kamila plait my hair we did all pedicure manicure then I showered prayed and prayed Asr prayer.......

Innah came in and saw me laying down on the prayer mat,She said Your Majesty should I bring in your lunch?I nodded I am not eating just set Yarimas dining for dinner I won't mind any type of pepper soup though......

I ate the pepper soup then applied a light makeup,I texted him to know if he will be coming alone?He said yes I wore my English gown and put on a matching jallab I tied my raw silk and sat down waiting for him......

Raliya came in I said yes I have been looking for you,She bowed Your Majesty hope all is well?I said well first you have been avoiding me you don't want to talk to me like we do talk back in Kaduna,and secondly who cleans Yarimas Chamber?

She smiled Your Majesty you know everyone is envious and saying I am your Favorite so I don't want people to hate you for that and they can bully me for that,then Yes it is Ayuba that cleaned the bedroom today but Innah and I have been cleaning.....

I nodded ok then never in your life Raliya think of what would people say God knows I take you as my blood sister and Innah as a mother so never pay attention to what they say and be a good sister to me....

She nodded I promise I will do that Your Majesty besides this is a privilege to be the Crown Princess sister she said smiling from ear to ear,I smiled pack this alkyabba and return it to the wardrobe we are not having visitors today so I will dress up the way I want.....

She said and you look very beautiful,She bowed then packed the clothes,Asabe brought in the pepper soup,I said make sure drinks and fruits are in Yarimas Chamber,Asabe bowed Your Majesty I even took fried meat should I do fruit salad or just take the fruits there?

I said no don't bother but please cut the watermelon into small pieces put milk and bring it to me oh yes put a spoon of honey too,She bowed....

Raliya bowed Your Majesty do you need anything?I nodded no but my regards to Innah I haven't seen her for an hour or two,she smiled she is preparing dinner herself for the Crown Prince today he gave the Royal order,I nodded fine then.....

Asabe brought the Fruit I collected it then stood up,She quickly held the bowl I will take it,they escorted me to his Chamber I sat in the living room that linked our Chambers,I heard voices....

I decided to check the other door I haven't even tour the house,The door was half open it was a living room a Royal living room chairs like throw pillows I saw him and other people sitting down he was wearing his turban also....

I went back I said so we have so many living rooms,Asabe and Raliya nodded yes this is Yarimas personal Chamber I nodded fine keep it and go back to your work,they bowed and left....