Chapter 14

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 14......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️

Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

Palace was so full  ana ta kade kade and bushe bushe,so many guest the wedding time everyone from the Emirate was present......

Crown Prince and his Entourage came out,Everyone looked at them some gossiping they met Sa'eed Waziri and his friends,Dogare started hailing Crown Prince.....

Yana ta Kyauta,the wedding was solemnized, The Only Daughter of the Emir of Zuru Emirate Princess Asma'u and The second Son to Waziri Sa'eed Waziri......

Aka tafi Grand reception even the Bride was present with her friends,they were teasing Yarima that he refused to get married and they want to see his Queen,they snapped pictures and came back home....

Yarima and Salman were with guest while Mubarak was busy as he is the grooms brother,in the midst of that Farhan called Salman and he gave Yarima the phone too....

They went to the Palace where they met Mubarak and Sa'eed was giving a tittle in the Emirate it was splendid....

They went to Hajiya Bilkisu's Chamber,suka mata murna she was so happy to see the Crown Prince and his entourage she kept introducing him to her relatives and friends......

Guest started dispersing after a day and the normal Palace activity started again,Yarima and his Entourage went to Sarauniya Bilkisu to Congratulate her once again.....

Yarima was all alone in his bedroom,thinking of random things,his phone started ringing to his suprise it was Farhan they exchanged pleasantries and dropped the call....

He called Salman who said i am on my way i know we must go to Mai Martaba right?That was when the thought came to Yarima....

Oh yes Mai Martaba send someone to summon them,he held his chin,so many thoughts he called Mubarak who said he is also on his way.....

When they came we ate and prayed Asr we then received an information to go to the Palace as a meeting is taking place....

We make our way to the Palace as the Emir is in the Palace,with the hope that we would meet him personally after ishah prayer.....

All the title holders were around even the New Ajiya and Shattima of Zuru Emirate were all present,we sat down after greeting everyone and issues were discussed about the Emirate.....

After important issues people started dispersing,Magatakarda and few of them were the one's left,He raised his voice Crown Prince when are you getting married?

The question hit heard,Yarima frivolously looked at him,Waziri that was furious started why are you asking this out of the blue Magatakarda?

Katuka signaled at Magatakarda to keep mute,Katuka started well,Magatakarda is right as the Crown Prince he should provide his spouse is high time according to Zuru Emirate tradition that he gets married.....

Sa'i chimed in Katuka please calm down i think this should be discussed personally not in the palace,Is not a personal issue Sa'i ,Magatakarda uttered....

Mai Martaba should say something atleast,Katuka chimed in,Zannan Zuru stood up please calm down all of you i mean,whether Crown Prince is married or not how does it matter?Magatakarda please stop behaving like the presence of the children....

Magatakarda stood up,wel perhaps to you it does not matter but to us it matters the future of Zuru Emirate is on him he needs to get married and atleast be responsible.....