Chapter 26

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 26........
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

After two days I improved learning whatever it is that Innah wants me to learn and doing what she wants,My skin was so moist and fresh because I don't go out,Even if there is no light the Inverter is always on standby and we have generator....

Mama Sala always checking up and Mama Hauwa too she is more like the Mother-in-law,I was just waiting for Friday to see Yarima as for my parents Innah told me they won't be coming till when I go back........

Hajiya BIlkisu was in her Chamber alone with crossed legs,Humaira came running and hug her she said why are you crying Humaira?She said I don't know I bumped into Magajin Gari's son and he told me about Yarima's engagement which Yarima did not tell her I called Mubarak and he refused to say anything......

She said do not cry go and talk to him Wallahi he must marry you just let them be for now Dan Ubansa,She was fumming with rage,Just calm down....

Magatakarda and Katuka went to a visit someone in a hut and sat down,The Man looked at them,He said that wedding must take place but we would deal with them after the marriage,Because as I see it here he really loves her but I know what to do,Just relax.....

Magatakarda said check Malam the Throne what about the throne?Malam said if we kick her out of Yarimas life he will be shattered Katuka laughed and stomp his leg this is what I want......

Magatakarda laughed and clapped his hand,I am impressed Malam I will send two cows for you,And take this he gave him money the left....

He called Hajiya BIlkisu and informed her what Malam said,He added so we would be working on that,She was so happy she informed Humairah Mum she said do not worry when I come to Zuru I will go to Girmace shrine,Hajiya Bilki said we would go I have to go back and deal with Almustapha.....

Yarima was so disturbed and he started showering me with so much LOVE,I was becoming used to living in that place I already i am used to living alone especially when Farhan is out of the Country and when I went to Edinburgh I was alone I do spend a week without going out.......

On Thursday I was so excited I called Yarima he did not pick he called me back,I abruptly picked up MY YARIMA when are you coming tomorrow he was mute,He said BABY you didn't greet me today,I said oh my bad Good Morning MY PRINCE,Then I will call you back he dropped the call...

Salman looked at him Princess?He asked Yarima nodded Salman said akwai rigima,what now?Yarima said i will talk to Mai Martaba just get ready we must go tomorrow,She must be lonely but Innah Hadiza said she is doing well.....

Salman said but Saturday is better because Friday is a short day,Yarima laid his head in the Sofa,I will think about it,Salman said but what about her drinking habit though Salman said she swear not to do that again......

Yarima said I am certain she will not do anything of such beside she can't go out who will she send?Salman laughed he said you do not even know what she said,He raised an eyebrow seaking for more information......

Sa'i shrugged his shoulders,Yarima said you must tell me since you brought it up,Salman laughed i will not tell you,Yarima fold his hands ok fine then that Lagos babe I will hook her up with Mubarak.....

Salman said no tuba nake(I seek for forgiveness)I actually one day was speaking to Brother Farhan and he was telling me that XUHAIRAH,Said to rather drink anything again she rather die than break up with Yarima,Salman was laughing as he was saying it....

Yarima put his leg on top the other,Do you know what baffles me Sa'i?Salman said no tell me,Yarima said how she fell in love at first sight like from that very day that we met you know.....