Chapter 53

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 53.......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

Yarima sat outside the house,Prince Salman consoling him,Yarima looked at Salman,stop it already Salman I need to go back to Zuru,I can't see Xuhaira getting married to someone else....

I love her so much but it seems like she has moved on atleast we need to talk just the two of us but she is not ready to listen and her wedding in few hours,Wallahi my heart is beating so fast that it might rupture.......

Salman hummed I will talk to her let me go and have a word with her atleast you two should talk before the wedding and I guess we should go back to Zuru immediately,I will be right back.....

Yarima put his face in his palms thinking of how to deal with this he knows he is going to die,He caressed his hand where he touched Xuhairah after so many years,and Sultan is his Son......

Sultan came and hug Yarima,Yarima smiled Sultan My Daddy,sultan Muttered I will take you to my school to prove to my friends that I have a Father and I am Royalty,Yarima smiled and hugged Sultan......

Dr Muhammad felt very emotional he love Xuhairah but from all indication Yarima is the one she loves and Yarima love her so much,What should he do now?

Dr sat beside Yarima,He inhaled deeply,Yarima looked at him the Royal Blood in him boiling,He said I cannot thank you Enough Dr Muhammad for taking care of my wife now your wife to be,Xuhaira has always been very loving she never get upset not for once......

But you know how the Palace is,I lost My Mum when I was 5 then I started having heart problems I frequent London that was when I met little Xuhaira she was 5 then I was 11,it was love at first sight and first love.....

We met after almost 19 years,she was all grown up and very charming,it was a rekindle kind of Love we got married and spent two years together I never knew she was pregnant but her Royal Maid once informed me,and here is the fruit.....

Thank you So much Dr for taking care of Sultan,I don't think i would ever get married if not to Xuhairah so I wonder if she will give me the permission to take Sultan with me......

Muhammad wiped his tears,Yarima if there is anyone who deserves Xuhaira it should be you not me,Besides she loves only you,she never loved me I just want to safeguard her Chastity and for Sultan to have a Father people belittle him not having a biological Father........

So all I want to say Yarima is that please I marry Xuhairah,I am not capable of Marrying her,besides she is supposed to be a Queen,and you know I am not supposed to marry a Queen.......

Yarima smiled but she will not agree to Marry me,Muhammad stood up let me tell the elders first,Yarima nodded I will be right here.....

Salman went into the bedroom,My Mum was wiping my tears I laid on her shoulder,Salman came in and sat down,Princess he uttered,I looked at him.....

Prince Salman I am so sorry about what happened to you,I blame myself Wallahi,you shouldn't have done this,I hope you are fine now,are you married yet?

Salman smiled I am not Married yet,I have been waiting for you to come back,please come back to us,You very well know that Yarima loves you and he waited all this years he never look at a Woman.......

I hummed  Prince of  Zuru Emirate please let me marry Muhammad,He has been going through ups and downs with him,he never knew who I was if not today........

And he stood by me,and how can I go back to Zuru Emirate when the Queen Mother is still there,Salman smiled Queen Mother will be taking care of but she just apologized and as I am speaking to you I am sure Mai Martaba will take action........