Chapter 23

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 23......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

Salman giggled let me make a phone call,We sat down i said no Zuru Emirate you need to eat you know you are my guest so your girlfriend can wait i frowned my face.....

Yarima laughed i was agaped i said so Yarima you do laugh like seriously?I adjusted my headtie and look at him again,Salman that was laughing muttered so i should just keep my phone aside right?I nodded good thought.......

And Zuru Emirate don't be leaving MY PRINCE all alone making calls you can call her right where you are you don't need to go out,He smiled ok Sister in law.....

They both were laughing at my childhood behaviour,I said oh yeah I remembered Yarima i showed my screen to him,Can this be you?

Yarima rubbed his temple,Salman that thought it's a picture of Yarima with a girl swiftly came behind Yarima and glance at the picture.....

Salman said this is Yarima but who is this Chubby girl,they both looked at each other,Salman said no way like seriously she is that same Xuhairah you have been yearning to meet....

I turn to look at Salman,Seriously Salman was he in love with the young Xuhairah,Salman said ofcourse we searched in and out of United Kingdom the while of Europe not knowing you are in Nigeria.....

Yarima said i know you are that young Xuhairah my first love ,i beamed really Yarima,he nodded yes the moment i heard your name i know it cannot be someone else because it was stated clearly that you were born and brought up in Uk so definitely...

Not about that i closed my face,that i am your first love i mean the mini me,they both laughed,Salman went back to his seat and sat down,Now you believe i Love you right?

Salman said she never believed you right?Yarima said she always claims her love is greater,Yarimas phone started ringing he excused himself....

Salman looked at me,Sister can i say something,I nodded he said wallahi Yarima really loves you,he has never loved anyone like that,I said oh really i believe him but is just the argument that i love him much more than he does....

Salman laughed i know you do,Its too obvious right i uttered,He laughed i know it's obvious thought he loves you so much but he hide it,I said oh i learnt that you were sleeping earlier....

He said i am feeling sleepy even now but let me eat call her then sleep,His phone started ringing too,he picked up,Muba I can't wait to see you,the squad can never be complete without Mubarak he exclaimed....

I said can i say hi to him,he nodded then gave the phone to me i teased him,then gave the phone back to Salman,Yarima soon came out i stare at him,You are so handsome.....

Salman went out,i held Yarimas hand,you must be hungry right,He nodded I don't normally eat lunch till 4,I said oh and its past 2 he raised an eyebrow you look beautiful,I am lost while staring at you...

I blushed,why do you have goosebumps whenever i talk about love,but over the phone you express it as if,i put my hand on his lips,No matter what i know i have an aorta of shyness i blushed....

I said i learnt that when the wedding date is fixed i will be in a secluded place for a month?He widened his grin and nodded,I said but I can't i want to see you all the time.....

He said Calm down,i looked down twiddling with my hand,he put his hands on mine and bend his head to look at me more closely,You love me right?He inquired....

I nodded,and i am sure MY XUHAIRAH WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ME,I said without question i will do anything for you,He widened his smile,I stare at him.....

He stare back,He said what do you want?I was startled i then looked down,He said you can tell me do not hesitate,I couldn't talk i glance at him then looked down....