Chapter 48

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 48....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

When I told Muhammad,he was very happy he said I should give him two days,he will take leave from the office,I started thinking of how to confront them.....

Meanwhile early in the morning everyone was summoned out in the Palace,a corpse lying down all covered,Queen Mother was crying bitterly,She locked Innah Hadiza and Yarimas maids outside only Adama was with her.....

Jakadiya said she was wearing this clothes and the ring too,She showed the screen to Mai Martaba who almost faint,The body has decayed,Mai Martaba said Jakadiya she should be taken for bath and the Janazah(Funeral)will be announced shortly....

Waziri that was motionless looked at Mai Martaba shouldn't someone may be Princess Maids identify her,Jakadiya said Your Highness this is her Personal maid,she is the one that cooks for her,Adama go forward and identify her......

Everybody exited from the room except for Jakadiya and the Maid,She eyed her if you dare expose us I will kill you,so stick to the Plan,Adama touched the hand and said this is her ring,They then went out and burst out crying.....

Because of the decay,they immediately bath the Body,When Yarima came he was in Kaduna when he heard the news of the body,Queen Mother made sure  the body was covered in white cloth before he comes.......

Yarima kept repeating the word,Xuhairah cannot die now,she is not dead she is alive somewhere,When they came he really wanted to see her face,but Queen Mother insisted that the face has been damaged and the decay too......

Yarima couldn't hold it in,he was just sitting motionless thinking of how to live without Xuhairah,Tears couldn't roll down his eyes....

He was just there,Farhan and the Parents came rushing they were terrified,They seek the corpse forgiveness over what they did,and the Janazah took place shortly.....

The Palace gates were opened for people to come and condole with the Royal Family,Yarima was just seated there he couldn't utter a word,Xuhairahs Mun was with Mama Hauwa at Queen Mothers Chamber....

Salman looked at Mubarak and Farhan and then nodded I am sorry it was all my fault I shouldn't have left Xuhairah all alone,Yarima looked at Salman and hummed Xuhairah is not dead she is hiding somewhere and she will be back anytime soon.......

Farhan touched Yarimas shoulder and said I am sorry Yarima but Xuhaira is gone but not forgotten,we can only pray for her,you yourself identified the ring,please get rid of negative thoughts.....

Mubarak nodded that's all she need,prayer from us May her gentle soul Rest in Jannatul Firdaus,Tears we're rolling down Their cheeks,The elders couldn't believe this too....

Sa'i when they were alone with Alhaji Ibrahim he consoled him telling him it was all his fault he should've been more careful,Alhaji Ibrahim smiled it's not your fault atleast she went home to us and out of rage I sent her away,so definitely my fault as her Father I should have brought her back or atleast listen to her Fair hearing.......

Everybody was devastated with the news Raliya fainted so many times as she is the closest to the Crown Princess,Innah telling Yarima he said they should leave everything to God Almighty......

I was sitting outside looking at different women going to and fro,A Car coming into the slum,I started smiling seeing Dr Muhammad,I am so glad to see you Dr Muhammad it's been two days already,He apologized so sorry I traveled but I am back now......

I smiled welcome back,He sat beside me and smiled at me too,So is it ok if we go to Kaduna next weekend?He asked....

I thought for a moment I don't want to inconvenience him,I said why don't you just take me to the Park I will manage on my own,He nodded no I can't let you go alone in this condition you are not even supposed to travel.......