Chapter 25

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 25....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

Yarima said i will be in Kaduna tomorrow,i was so happy but Innah was there so i couldn't jump or shout,After dropping the Call,I said Innah is it because Yarima is coming tomorrow that the house is been cleaned?

She said yes i know he will tell you but Turakis wife Mama Sala will be here by 4,I said ok then,She came by 4 she brought in juices,Fruits and all,She said i know you are aware that Yarima will come tomorrow,I said Yes she said ok then i will take my leave.....

I escorted her,I laid down missing my parents,Innah came in and said YOUR MAJESTY,I brought the pepper soup for you and i learnt you did not eat earlier and you have to eat it because you will be getting married soon,I said but Innah this concoctions i am tired....

She said you will thank me later,I said ok,i ate it and drank the concoction i was so eager to see MY PRINCE,I said what will i wear....

Innah came in and said do you need anything YOUR MAJESTY?I said no Innah i am feeling very sleepy i want to pray Ishah and sleep,She said but you haven't eaten dinner yet,I said i dont think i can eat,She said but you need to look good for his Majesty,I widened my eyes and said Yes......

Let me eat before Ishah i went to the living room and call Adama out,come and serve me,She said ok,She served me Innah raised her hand up Thank you Allah for granting my prayers and giving Yarima someone that loves him....

I said i cant wait to see you Yarima,are you coming alone?He said no is a Royal visit so Mubarak and Salman,I said Zuru Emirate he laughed yes....

I slept and woke up very early,Innah was so suprised,Raliya said Your majesty your bath tub is ready i said no come and apply this beauty secret for me she smiled,she applied the beauty secret,Innah said its just one week but you have changed already YOUR MAJESTY.......

I said i know right?I felt it i have really changed,She said I am proud,I came out and saw the dress Wow!This is nice i love it,but i do i have to wear the Alkyabba i turned and look at the back view.....

She said yes,I said what about Yarima's food?She said Raliya has prepared his Favourite food,I said its ok then,I said what about his dinner she will prepare it later right?

Innah was mute for a moment she said it is a Royal visit they have to report back to the Palace today,i widened my eyes and sat down i applied a light makeup......

I did not utter a word,Raliya was going to and fro in the living room,Innah said what is it?She held Innah's hand she said Innah did you notice HER MAJESTY,is upset she always smile but today since when you finished talking to her she didnt utter a word...

Innah widened her eyes,Did i upset her?Innah asked,Raliya said i noticed when you said he is not staying for dinner she didn't utter a word upto now.....

I don't want him to meet her like this,What do i do?Raliya said Innah go and calm her down she is fond of you she will understand.....

Innah came in i was about to cry,She said Your Majesty i am sorry if  i said something to upset you,I said not at all i faked a smile,She said please Your majesty i dont want him to meet you in this state perhaps he did not tell you because you will be upset.....

I said Innah i thought he is to spend the weekend now what do i do?She said just pretend you dont know and enjoy the moment i smiled ok i will do that......