Chapter 35

♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 35......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

She started talking in riddles which I don't understand,Salman was faking his smiles the only thing I understand was when she said,Prince Salman is now your escort....

And poor me that I do not know what she meant I said no it is because this is my first time and Yarima have something's to do,she frowned Princess Humairah came in squeezing her face.....

She sat close to Queen Mother,Widened her smile for Prince Salman and asked is she My Rival?Queen Mother smiled and nodded she is Yarima's first wife and Salman is accompanying her so he is not on your side,they both laughed.....

Queen Mother looked at me,Xuhairah you know a Crown Prince cannot marry just one wife so Humaira is his bethroded wife,Did he inform you?She inquired....

I smiled and nodded no,She added well you know according to tradition Yarima must marry someone within the Palace then he chose Humaira so you better get along......

I managed to smiled Yes Queen Mother we would get along insha Allah,the girls were still standing their heads down,I looked at Salman who stood up I think we should take our leave since we are touring the Palace....

Queen Mother frowned why so soon Salman?She stood up I am coming then she went to her bedroom I suppose,Princess Humaira sat closer to Salman and they were whispering I looked at her,She is beautiful I envy her long hair.......

Queen Mother came out holding a gift while I was a bit feeling bad,why would he marry me if he have someone he loves but I still love him so I will not mind Humairah.....

We stood up,she gave Raliya a gift for me,I bid her farewell I looked at Humairah and Salman,I said good bye Princess,She frowned and continued talking to Salman I felt bad but I smiled and went out.......

I sat in the Car waiting for Salman,I was lost in thoughts my phone started ringing I looked at the screen then brace myself up,YARIMA,I answered....

What's with Yarima not My Prince,he ushered,you sound upset what is wrong?He asked with a concern tone,I hide what I was feeling and uttered I missed you Yarima,I am missing you I want to see you already,I said in a mollycoddle voice,He smiled but it is not up-to an hour I haven't even step my legs out of the Chamber yet.....

Just when Salman came in I am sorry Princess Zuru Emirate,Salman uttered,I smiled Yarima asked you still at Queen's Chamber,I answered no I am in the car we are going to Mama A'is house now.....

What took you so long there give the phone to Salman,He ordered,I gave Salman the phone he talked to him then he gave me back the phone he said you sound upset please cheer up I will meet you soon......

I said really?I am the happiest,He answered yes MY BABY DOLL I WILL TRY AND PICK YOU UP CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE DONE,We dropped the call after saying I LOVE YOU.......

I am so sorry Princess please I apologize Salman fold his hands,I smiled don't be Zuru Emirate,but is it really true Yarima and Humairah?I stare at Salman so that I can figure out if he is lying or not.....

He nodded it can never be because Yarima rejected her and I doubt if she loves Yarima too,is just Queen Mother that is trying to instigate her and you know the Palace right?Please just close your ears.....

And do not be sad for Yarima only loves you,he finish his sentence raising an eyebrow,I smiled i cant be sad over that Prince Salman because Yarima and I had an arranged Marriage,So I can't force him to ignore someone he loves besides she is his cousin right?