Chapter 62

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 62....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY LATE FATHER,THE GREAT SA'IN ZURU,MY LOVING FATHER,MAY YOU REST ON MY UNIVERSITY DON AND A VETERAN SCHOLAR,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,INNALILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJIUN....

After few days Salman came and started pestering me to go and see Barrister and evaluate if she is fit to be the Princess of a whole Zuru Emirate Prince.....

I laughed do not worry I will go to the Royal Chamber this evening and I will invite them here so you could come and see them it will be a lunch with Prince Salman and Yarima....

Prince Salman smiled I know you will stand by my side,Yarima that just came I swiftly hugged him,he pecked me and sat beside me,and what are the people of Zuru Emirate discussing?Yarima asked...

Salman put his hand on his lips do not say anything Princess until it is due,I smiled it is all ok Prince of Zuru Emirate,Yarima asked where is Sultan?

I looked around he should be somewhere around i uttered,I am planning on taking him to the Royal Chamber later,I uttered,Yarima eyed me is he complaining?He asked it's just 6 days....

I said,I know but atleast he shouldn't part this way we need to go and if he is willing to come with me then fine if he is not fine too not just to keep him here....

Salman said yes they need to go and atleast Queen Mother needs to see him too,We both laughed I held Yarimas hand please MY PRINCE....

He said it should be tomorrow you will see Mai Martaba and greet him but today he will not be around....

I signaled Salman he said Yarima let her go just few minutes besides we have to go out right?

Yarima was about to deny when Sultan came in running he hugged Yarima,Royal Father I missed you,Mum did not let me go to your room in the morning I wanted to greet you,Sultan uttered.....

Yarima looked at me and said oh so that was what happened?You refused to let him visit me Princess,I pouted I am sorry I did not want him to disturb your sleep.......

Sultan said Uncle Salman when are we riding the new horse and I saw a dragon Royal robe I want it please Uncle Salman......

Salman said it's all yours the horse shall be tomorrow then,now let's all go to the Queens Chamber,Sultan was excited,I went in and got ready then ambled out....

I met the Queen with visitors so I sat in her private room waiting for her,Jaleelah was the one gisting with me,I asked of her sister after few minutes,she smiled oh Barr she must be in her bedroom,she is always busy reading or making calls,Jaleelah answered.....

I smiled tell me about her,she started and I was impressed,that was when Queen Mother came in,She was holding Sultans hand...

She said Princess you took away my husband but thank God I have found him again,we both laughed.she said but he should get ready we would be traveling by the end of this week....

I smiled deep down I really wanted to ask where are they heading to but I kept mute,she looked at Jaleelah,,where is Hauwa'u?She asked Jaleelah....

Jaleelah shrugged you know Barr and her room,she said no she ought to feel free with Xuhairah if not for anything Xuhairah needs company......

We both smiled,Jaleelah went out and shortly came back together with Barr,She smiled at me welcome I didn't know you came with Sultan,I was over taken by a deep slumber,I poured but you couldn't even pay me a visit not even once .....

She smiled I promise tomorrow I will spend the evening at your Chamber,I was so happy at least Salman will get to see her,He is someone I can never say no to he has always been there for me....