Chapter 55

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 55......
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️
Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@misssecretlegend

Yarima was so anxious how will he get to talk to Xuhairah,he is ashamed too,and she is not willing to listen,but why did she get married to him again?

He kept asking himself over and over how will he approach Xuh,His Baby Doll,he inhaled  and exhaled,He called Farhan and asked if she is calm and can talk to him.....

Farhan said try calling her Yarima she might not pick now but eventually,Yarima thanked him and then dropped the call and started calling Xuh....

I was praying when my phone started ringing,Zainab said Xuh your phone it is an unknown number,When I was done praying I didn't look at the phone,Zainab semi yelled Married Woman your phone....

Zainab I am not a married woman I poured,she smiled Farhan came in and sat beside her,He stroke her hair,why are you not covering your hair?I don't want you to catch Cold......

He caressed her face,I looked away,but deep in my mind I was missing Yarima,I know they are doing it intentionally to hurt me i eavesdropped their conversation.....

Farhan looked at me Xuhairah we would be going back in 5 days,I opened my mouth,you didn't see me in years and you want to go back already where is all the excitement Farhan?I asked him.....

He smiled to back to your husbands house,you should have married Muhammad if you hate Yarima so much,you are just punishing Sultan who is very eager to go to his Emirate.....

I pouted I did not want to remarry why did you have to find me with him?I pushed my mouth,I missed Lagos,Zainab looked at Farhan and they both smiled,they look so cute together I stare at them....

Zainab said why are you staring at us?I smiled you both look cute,She said tell me about your experience with Media...

I started telling her it was fun Zainab,we laughed and continued gisting,My phone kept ringing,Farhan pleaded that I pick up please Xuhairah....

I picked up and it was Farhan,I said Zuru Emirate very calmly he greeted me and then dropped the call,At night I was all alone Zee went to Farhans side,Sultan was busy sleeping...

My phone started ringing I picked up,I said Zuru Emirate,Salman inhaled I could hear him,Princess please talk to My Brother he is disturbed and agitated he really wants to hear your voice.....

I snapped Salman when I was away for 3 years didn't he live his life,He slept well,ate food and carried out his daily Palace affairs plus office too....

Salman sigh Princess on a serious note,Yarima has not been living well he was depressed and you very well know it won't be easy for him to just ignore everything and live a life worry free...

Please just talk to him,I sigh but Bros I don't want to besides Yarima is not willing to change his ways why won't he call me first or come see me,he knows I am in Kaduna but still he just ignored me...

Farhan sigh not knowing Yarima was on the phone I kept blabbering,Yarima dropped the call and called Salman,prepare for a Royal visit to Kaduna he dropped the call....

Salman was flustered,why would they go to Kaduna and a Royal visit meaning they are coming back that same day,he called and made preparations,he then head to the Palace......

Princess Asmah was crying in front of Mai Martaba,pleading to let her Mum go she should be given any other punishment not this,Mai Martaba patted her back.....

And cleared his throat Asmah calm down please,I will take it one by one,I know Queen Bilki's is your mother but please just ignore everything you can pay her a visit,I am still thinking of a way to take action without hurting you,go home and take care of your Husband and Baby I will get back to you.......