3.7

15 May 2017

"Your Royal Highness, the team are ready for you," Lindsay Howard, Henry and Tori's private secretary told the married couple as they head towards the common room of their offices.

Today, the usual calm environment of the Lancaster House offices was replaced by bustling, energetic and frantic movements of the staff, rushing to get things sorted and stay on top the news.

Henry and Tori walked calmly into the room where the once busy environment stopped for a while to acknowledge the two royals before snapping back into their work.

It was only eight in the morning, yet it looked like the staff did not sleep the whole night.

It's a big, important day for the Suffolk household. A day to be remembered and celebrated with the rest of the nation.

Tori was brought back to two months ago, when she told her husband the big news.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Tori walked into their family room, where Henry was currently situated.

"Just watching the evening news love," Henry smiled up at his wife as she sat down next to him.

Tori lied her head by Henry's shoulders, resting her eyes for a second before opening them and looking up at her husband.

"How many kids do you want?" She looked up between her lashes at Henry.

"I want a whole football team worth of them," Henry looked down at his wife smiling slightly.

Tori threw her head back and let out a laugh before slapping his arm.

"Let's get through this one labour first before deciding how many we can have in the future," Tori sighed before closing back her eyes. "I heard that giving birth is quite painful."

Henry turned to look at his wife, eyes wide.

"Are you?" He looked down at her stomach before looking back at her eyes, tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.

"We're going to be parents, Henry."

Tori was brought back from the memory by Henry squeezing her hand softly. She looked up at him and stood on her tip-toes to kiss him softly before standing back on her two feet.

"Let's go over the plans one more time," Tori sighed sitting herself down at the head of the table.

"We have coordinated with Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Kensington Palace in regards of who sends out the initial news. We have consolidated that we will release the Press Release first shortly before the other royal households release the news." Kelly Rogland, their communications secretary briefed the royal couple.

"I would like the news to be released through Henry's personal instagram page, if that's okay?" Tori turned to look at the team, who looked at each other hesitantly.

"We've never had that before, but I think we can work this out," Kelly nodded her head at Nigel, the royal couple's advisor.

"I'll give a call to the others for an update." Nigel bowed his head before leaving the room, his phone already at hand.

Tori smiled at Henry, still sitting down. He bend down for a bit, giving her a quick peck before standing before her and rubbing her shoulders.

This brought her back to the time where they told their family regarding the amazing news. They shared it during The Queen's pre-birthday lunch, a month ago.