3.3

21 November 2016 

After spending majority of the day yesterday having fun and relaxing, Tori and Henry are back in business day for their last day in Fiji. Having been such a fun experience for the couple, they were sad to leave such a beautiful place.

They went to he Colo-i-suva Forest Park yesterday for a morning stroll. It was very nice and peaceful for the majority of the hike with it only being the two of them. They could see their officers in front of them and behind them at a distance but it was a break from the media for a few hours until the very last leg of the walk.

After their walk, they head to Rivers Fiji for some water rafting and it was a very enjoyable time for both Henry and Tori to have fun. This time the media did not come at all for it was a free day for them too. They were there for the beginning of the trip as they get themselves ready for some water rafting action, but not for the ride.

Today, dressed in a simple nude dress paired with nude heels, Tori and Henry were ready visit Fiji Red Cross Society, The Salvation Army and Think Pacific, three charities close to their hearts.

They spent the morning with the Red Cross Society, talking to them about how working is like in Fiji, their mornings and routines and their challenges. They then had lunch at the Salvation Army base. They talked to their volunteers and learned more about what they do. After lunch Tori and Henry visited Think Pacific for their last engagement before heading back to the hotel for a quick change and to check out of the hotel.

Tori changed into a blue floral dress while Henry wore a navy blue suit. They head towards Nadi Airport where a farewell ceremony was waiting for them.

As they arrive at the airport, they took note on how many people turned up to see them leave.

They were greeted by His Excellency The President Major General Jioji and his wife Koila Nailatikau.

"How are today Your Excellency?" Tori greeted the president while Henry greeted the first lady.

"I'm well, Your Royal Highness," Jioji replied shaking her hand.

"It's quite windy today," Tori commented looking around at the crowds.

"The weather is just expressing how we are sad to see you go,"

Tori laughed with the president before exchanging with Henry to greet the first lady.

"Thank you so much for the hospitality these past few days," Tori said while shaking her hand.

"It is always an honour to have you here," Koila smiled at Tori. "Perhaps the next time you visit we will have another addition?"

"Well it will happen when it happens," Tori laughed before gesturing to both the president and his wife if they should move on.

They were guided to a podium and their seats before watching the very traditional ceremony commence.

They participated in a few traditional acts before shown a few gifts from Fiji to both themselves and for Tori's grandmother to bring back.

After drinking a special drink made for Tori, Tori stood up and delivered her final speech in Fiji.

"Bula Vinaka. Thank you to the people of Fiji for the warm welcome we have received during our visit. Henry and I are leaving with special memories of your beautiful country and look forward to returning in the future. Vinaka Vakalevu."

After Tori's speech they spent a few minutes talking to the children and people who turned up before heading towards the RAF Voyager ready to make their way to Sydney Australia.