4.7

9 June 2018 

It was a surprisingly sunny day during the summer and Tori wanted to take full advantage of it. She wore a white floral print dress with a square-ish sweetheart neckline which is short-sleeved, paired with a blue small bag, blue heels and blue floral studs. She finished off her outfit with a white netted fascinator.

Tori had her hair up today, in two low buns with light make up and a spritz of her favourite perfume to finish off her look.

Henry on the other hand, wore a dark blue suit with light blue tie to match Tori's outfit.

Tori then went to the twin's bedroom to get them ready for the journey to Buckingham Palace, as they would be making their debut on the balcony today. She dressed Arthur in a dark blue ensemble to match Henry while Mary wore a replica of Tori's dress but toddler sized and instead of a fascinator, Mary had bows in her hair.

"Are you ready for Trooping?" Tori asked Henry as they sat around the dining table eating their breakfast, knowing their next meal is not for another couple of hours. Due to filming Mission Impossible 6 the year before, this would count as Henry's second Trooping the Colour celebrations.

"I'm always ready for Trooping, do you know which carriage we're seated at this year?" Henry asked.

"We are in the second carriage with Harry and Meghan," Tori checked the schedule that was shared by their private secretary Lindsay of the day's agenda. "We should head out soon and make our way to BP, they're closing down the roads soon as well."

The family of four, plus their governess' Maya and Jennifer, made their way to Buckingham Palace where the family convenes before the procession to Horse Guards Parade. They will be watching the ceremony from the Major General's office. Though the twins will stay at Buckingham Palace with a few other of the children for their balcony appearance later on.

After sending off the children to one of the drawing rooms that has been designated as the children's play area (Elizabeth and Philip has gone all out for their great-grandchildren as there is a bouncy castle, a small play house, a few baskets of toys, slides and swings inside the drawing room with a TV that is connected to a PS4 as well. All valuable items has been removed from the room and replaced with bean bags, and child friendly sofas for the children and nanny's available). Tori and Henry made their way to the other drawing room where the rest of the family is situated.

"The Duke and Duchess of Suffolk," one of the footmen announced as they opened the doors to the drawing room when Tori and Henry walked in hand in hand.

"I swear the amount of times I ask them to not announce me when entering the room is insane." Tori whispered to Henry before smiling at the family already littered around the room. They were spending quality time together as they watch how the crowd is that morning.

After greeting everybody present, they all stayed in the room for a while more while the rest of the family trickled in.

Once it was time, they were ushered from the drawing room where they were all seated to the side entrance where the carriages are waiting to make their way to Horse Guards Parade.

Hand in hand, Tori and Henry walked next to Sophie as they talked about their mornings and what they are most looking forwards to today.

Once they reached the entrance, they made their way to the second carriage, after the footman opened the door, Henry climbed in first before helping Tori up the carriage.

When they were all settled, the carriage jerked forward and they made their way out of Buckingham Palace grounds and towards Horse Guards Parade, with cheers from the crowds watching them bursting their eardrums.