2.7

13 June 2016 

"You'll be okay?" Tori asked her husband that morning as she straightened up her coat dress before she had to wear her traditional robes for Order of the Garter.

"Yes, I just follow Kate and the other wives of the knights," Henry kissed Tori's head. "I can't wait to see you wear that feathered hat."

"Yeah, yeah, let's go to Windsor Castle now," Tori rolled her eyes before going downstairs, ready to leave.

Henry stood behind Kate and Camilla when the entourage of knights walked down the hill towards the Chapel. He smiled as they walked down, waiting for Tori to walk by.

When he saw Anne walked by, he knew that Tori isn't that far away. He was right.

Not long after, Tori walked down donned in the full attire of the knights. Henry head back inside along with the other spouses to watch the sacred ceremony that is the Order of the Garter. The service approximately took about 45 minutes and when they were done, the spouses were reunited with their loved ones and made their way out of the Chapel. 

"You look good babe," Henry whispered down to Tori as they walked out of the Chapel after the service. "I like your hat."

"Hush you," Tori let out a laughter before hitting her husband lightly in the chest. "Did you like it? The pomp and service?"

"If I get to stand next to you, I'll be okay," Henry smiled at Tori.

One by one, they entered the carriage waiting for them. They were sharing a carriage with Tori's uncle Andrew, and the ride back to the castle, they were talking amongst themselves and having a good time.