4.2

8 September 2017

Being pregnant has always been Tori's dream. She would dream of the day she would meet the person she would love, marry in Westminster Abbey and one day give birth to her child in Lindo Wing.

Meeting Henry, Tori knew that she was one step closer to fulfilling her dream. When Henry proposed, she knew she would get married in Westminster Abbey, it wasn't even a question.

The day Tori found out she was pregnant, she was feeling ill and extra tired lately and she couldn't think of a reason why. Tori just thought she was under the weather and rested more that day. It wasn't until Tori felt extra hormonal that she figured out she would get her period soon only to realise that she was a couple weeks late.

She immediately took the test and when the results came back positive, she cried tears of joy and sadness. Happy that she would finally start her own family yet sad that her mother couldn't be there with her and guide through motherhood.

Tori always and she means always thinks of her mother, what she would say whenever something good happened, what she would do when things get rough, and especially, in recent years, how she would react to Henry being Tori's husband.

Tori loved her mother, she was a great mother, the best mother Tori could have ever had, but Tori was excited to embark on this journey of the unknown. The beginning of the journey of motherhood.

Henry, on the other hand, has always been the loving husband Tori never knew she needed. He was there when she was tired, he was there when she was stressed, he was her backbone that supported her whenever she felt like it was too much and that being part of this family was too much to handle.

Henry always brought her back and grounded her. He always knew what to say and what to do in difficult situations. He got along well with her family and taught her the meaning of a close family bond and why family is very important.

Sure fame and fortune would always be there, but family will not. He always taught her, in some ways, about duty. Duty to the Queen, duty to the country and especially duty to each other.

Henry was ecstatic when he found out Tori was pregnant, he started reading too many baby books, books about being a father and books about new borns. He would find out and YouTube ways to prepare for your first child and he would start talking to the baby, even before the bump was even there.

Henry and Tori was like two peas in a pod, always knowing the other better everyday. They made things work with Henry's filming schedule and royal duties, both respecting the others profession and duty towards Queen and country.

It was actually one of the reasons why The Queen allowed Henry to continue acting in the first place. Henry was prepared to leave it all behind, leave all his hard work, all his success, a work that he had built up since he was young, for the love of his life. Elizabeth saw her husband in Henry, saw the sacrifices he would have to take in order to be with the one he loves and she sympathises.

Tori has two brothers before her and a nephew as well, Elizabeth thought that for once, she would not stand in between love and their professions.

Throughout her pregnancy, Tori had weird cravings throughout the day. She would also hate certain smells such as the smell of eggs and fish. She would often crave peanut butter and apples as well as ice cream with chocolate syrup. She would also only crave a certain brand and flavour of ice cream, sometimes she would crave vanilla haagen daz and other times she would crave ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream.

That also doesn't ignore the fact that sometimes she would crave a beef burger or pizza at 3 o'clock in the morning, when there are no restaurants open and nobody awake.