4.6

19 May 2018

"Are you ready for your brother's wedding?" Henry asked Victoria as she put on her fascinator and made sure that they are pinned correctly.

"I adore weddings, and I'm happy that Harry found his happiness." Tori said, looking back at Henry who was stationed on the other end of the room, tightening his tie and making sure his suit is not wrinkled or anything.

"Has her family arrived in the UK?" Henry asked.

"No, her mother is the only one attending on her side, so later on, seated opposite of us, of what should have seated her family members would be celebrities." Tori scoffed. "She hasn't talked to her father at all and Harry has never met the man at all. As usual Harry threw a fit when they asked Papa to walk her down the aisle. He's become ridiculous these past few weeks."

"What did Charles say?"

"Well he mentioned how that role is saved for her father and though he was honoured to have been asked, he would have to pass as he had already walked his daughter down the aisle and that was me." Tori smiled cheekily at Henry. "He said it would be unfair and unthoughtful to her own father, who had raised her and was there for her during her childhood for him to take his place walking her down and giving her away on what should be the happiest moment of her life."

Tori then walked towards her dressing table where her jewellery was laid out for the day. She would be wearing Rose Gold teardrop earrings as well as her mother's diamond bracelet.

"Granny was also unimpressed that she would be wearing white on her wedding day when Meghan is a divorcee and that this is her second marriage. She's not exactly a blushing bride now is she. Granny also told me that she was unimpressed with the tiara that Granny loaned her, thought she wanted something more grand to impress her friends."

"That's very brave of her to do," Henry said, cuffing his sleeves before putting on his jacket. "But aren't all tiara's quite, you know, grand in a way?"

"Yes, but she became quite the bridezilla didn't she? The staff talked and she wasn't exactly nice to the Windsor household. Harry didn't help as well as he would give her anything she wanted and she doesn't know about monarchy and our way, she's ignorant and have not taken the step to learn what she needs to learn. Harry doesn't help since he doesn't teach her and he's expecting us to reach out to her and spoon feed her our ways, but that's not how things work." Tori scoffed. "If that was how it was, my mother would still be here today and not six feet under."

"Let's make our way to Windsor shall we, it's an hours ride and we don't want to be late." Henry put an arm around Tori, consoling her for her deep loss making sure she was okay first before they made their way out of Lancaster House, saying goodbye to their twins who will stay home with their nannies, and later on joined by their grandparents, as they were in London for a few weeks. 

The couple were dropped off at Windsor Castle where they met with the rest of the family and waited for their turn to make their way to the Chapel. Tori and Henry will arrive at the Chapel together with Charles and Camilla as they were the family of the groom, arriving after Harry and William as well as after Doria, mother of the bride but before The Queen and Prince Philip as well as before the bride herself.

Catherine will be making her way together with the children later on before the bride arrives as she was helping out Jessica Mulroney with the page boys and bridesmaids.

As they were driving down the hill, Tori and Henry waved to the well-wishers and those who have came out to see the wedding.

"Do you often think of what it would be like if we married somewhere more private and with a smaller guest list?" Tori asked Henry as they rode down the hill.