5.1

29 December 2019

Tori stared at the stick resting at the counter of their bathroom at the rented home that Henry had during their stay in Budapest, unable to conceal the shock in her face at the positive sign staring back at her. She knew that they've been actively trying for another baby once the twins reached two years old, but she didn't know it would be this soon.

Quickly, Tori wrapped the stick in some tissue paper before leaving the bathroom in a hurry, rushing to where she can hear Henry playing with Arthur and Mary in the living room.

When Tori got inside the room, Henry looked up smiling at his wife, though it was soon replaced with a look of concern when he saw Tori's pale face.

"Love, what's the matter?" Henry rose from his seated position, making his way to where Tori was standing by the hallway.

"I have something to tell you," Tori whispered, hands holding the wrapped stick tightly in her hands.

"What is it? What happened? Tori, you're making me really nervous here," Henry told his wife as he reach to hold her trembling hands.

The couple sat down on the couch and Tori turned towards Henry before taking a deep breathe.

"I'm pregnant," Tori said out loud while looking into Henry's eyes.

Henry had a look of surprise before a huge smile appear on his face.

"That's amazing news darling," Henry laughed before pulling Tori close to him and hugged her tightly. "Why are you so worried? We've been trying for a baby for a while now."

"I know, I guess I'm still just in shock. The twins are barely past one years old and we're here about to have another baby. With everything going on, do you think it's safe to have another one now?"

"Anything that comes in our way, I will always protect you and our children first." Henry said. "A child is always a blessing Tori, and I am forever grateful that you're giving me that chance to be a father once again."

"My calendar this year is quite full already for the first half of the year, and with Meghan being on maternity leave, I'll have to pick up their slack." Tori mumbled into Henry's chest as he pulled her into a hug.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we are able to switch things around if we have to." Henry said. "I'll even pick up a few engagements to put things off of your shoulders."

"I love you so much, do you know that?"

"I love you and the little bean too," Henry smiled down at Tori. "Have you told the twins yet?"

"Love, I just found out a few minutes ago, you're the first person I've told." Tori laughed. "Let's go tell them together."

Tori and Henry walked back to where the twins were playing in the living room, they were accompanied by their governess Maya, who took over from Henry when he left the room.

"We can take it from here Maya," Tori smiled at Maya who had been by the twin's side since they were only newborns. "Get some rest, and if you haven't already, expore the town."

"Thank you ma'am, but Jennifer is exploring the town right now. I'll be on standby if you or the Duke need any help." Maya smiled at the royal couple before giving them a small curtsy and scurried away to her room.

Both Tori and Henry had told their staff members, especially those who work with them everyday, not to curtsy or bow whenever in private and to call them by their names, but alas, it went through one ear and out another.

Tori sat down on the couch while smiling at Henry who immediately when to lie down on the floor next to Mary.

"Arthur, Mary, we have some exciting news to tell you," Henry told the twins while they were busy playing in their play pen with their toys. "You're both going to have a little brother next year."