3.8

16 May 2017 

"Well don't you look handsome in that morning coat," Victoria smiled up at her husband adoringly. This will be Henry's second garden party hosted at Buckingham Palace, his first being last year when they first got married.

"And you my darling, look absolutely stunning," Henry leaned down to give Tori a gentle kiss before the both walked towards the side entrance closest to their residence area in Lancaster House, where their car is waiting to take them to Buckingham Palace.

Waiting there were Tori and Henry's assistant private secretaries, Julie Morgan and David Baker, as well as four of their protection officers; Adam Kingston, Ashley Hunnington, Jackson Levit, and Daniel Sun.

Tori and Henry smiled at their team before entering their car. There will be two cars, with Adam, Daniel and the two royal couple in the first car and Ashley, Jackson, Julie and David in the second car.

It took about two minutes from Lancaster House to reach Buckingham Palace. Inside, Tori and Henry were greeted by the footman before being escorted to the small drawing room where the rest of the family is currently situated.

Everyone was there already, with Tori and Henry arriving last since they live only a minute away.

"Granny," Tori sunk into a curtsy after kissing her grandmother's cheeks before moving on to her grandfather, "Grandpa."

As Tori greeted Prince Philip, Henry greeted The Queen with kisses on the cheeks and a bow of his head.

"Your Majesty," Henry said before smiling softly at his now grandmother-in-law.

"How many times to I have to tell you to call me granny now?" Queen Elizabeth let out a small laugh, shaking her head softly.

"Loads I'm sure, but you are still my monarch. I've still yet to be used to calling you anything but," Henry blushed slightly. "I will try my best to remember, Granny."

With that, the Queen smiled before letting Henry greet her husband.

"How is the response from yesterday's announcement?" The Queen asked the soon-to-be parents once they have greeted everyone in the room, which includes Victoria's brother, William and sister-in-law, Catherine; her Aunt, Anne; her cousin, Beatrice and the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent.

"Very positive," Victoria smiled. "We've had to answer quite a few personal phone calls yesterday of congratulations and wishes."

"That's good to here," Philip said smiling at his granddaughter. "I'm very excited to meet the little one. When are you due again?"

"Early October," Henry nodded, looking at Victoria. "Based on our last doctor's visit, baby is healthy and at the right size."

They talked to each other for a few more minutes before an aid came by knocking and told them that it was time for their entrance.

Following The Queen and Prince Philip out the drawing room and into the foyer of the Garden, the rest of the family trickle in behind them, with William and Catherine first, followed by Tori and Henry.

They spread out a little at the foyer, as God Save The Queen played. Queen Elizabeth then walked down the stairs, followed by her husband and start greeting the crowds already waiting for them.

The rest of the family dispersed as well to meet as many people as possible.

"Good morning," Victoria greeted the circle of people surrounding her. She could see from the corners of her eyes, Henry smiling and talking to a crowd as well. Next to her, she have her assistant private secretary, Julie to introduce Victoria, while David stayed at Henry's side.

"Good morning Your Royal Highness," they greeted back with a lot of enthusiasm. "Congratulations on your pregnancy!"

"Oh thank you so much! We're very excited to be parents," Tori let out a slight giggle.

"Do you know the gender yet?" One of the girls asked.

"No, not yet. We want it to be a surprise," Tori smiled. "It's a bit tricky, getting the clothes and room ready, but we're sticking to neutral colours, like green and yellow."

"What are you most excited about during this pregnancy?"

"I think looking and buying all the tiny clothes are exciting, but Henry's most excited about the nursery and decorating it. He likes building things, you see. So it's his mission during his free days to build something for the baby." Tori nodded along. "Now, I think it's enough about me and let's talk about you!"

The group let out a big laughter before Tori starts asking them all kinds of questions, ranging from what they do for a living, their favourite colours and what they like to do during their free time.

After about 15 minutes, Tori was nudged by Julie to move on to the next group and they began the whole cycle again.

This went on for about an hour and a half before Tori finished making her rounds and enjoyed the music and food.

A few hours later, it was time for the event to end and for Henry and Tori to say their goodbyes. They made their way back to the foyer and went back home to Lancaster house.

That night, pictures of the married couple surfaced on social media and blew a storm. Ranging from Tori's bright choice of dress, her little, but noticeable bump, their interactions with the rest of the family and their interactions with the guests.

Nothing but good and positive news all around.