0.5

18 March 1992 

Six year old Victoria Wales ran across the halls of Kensington Palace, her giggles can be heard from the offices on the other side of the palace.

"Your Royal Highness," Victoria's handmaiden called out as she struggled to keep up with the six year old. "Please, you have your History lessons!"

"No! I want to play!" Victoria shouted to her handmaiden before giggling and running off to her father's office.

"Wait, Princess!" Her handmaiden hurried behind Victoria.

Victoria giggled when she knocked softly at her father's door, before going in when she heard the soft 'come in'.

"Papa!" Victoria giggled before climbing on Charles' lap while he was looking over some paperwork.

"What are you doing here my smart girl," Charles looked down at his smiling daughter, smiling softly himself before looking at the clock hanging on the opposite of his table. "Don't you have your lessons right now?"

"I miss you!" Victoria giggled before wrapping her arms around Charles' neck. "I don't want to go to the lesson, I want to play"

Victoria pouted a little before saying, "Please Papa."

Charles was about to say something before someone knocked on the door. He sighed before looking down at his youngest and brightest child before telling whoever knocked to come in.

"I'm so sorry, Your Royal Highness," Victoria's handmaiden curtsied, before rising back up. "I tried to catch her before she came here and get her to her History lesson. The Doctor is waiting in the study."

"How about this, after your History lesson, which is the last one for today isn't it?" Charles looked down at Victoria before looking back at her handmaiden, who gave a short nod to his question.
"We take a short trip to the Natural History Museum? Or would you rather go to the Science Museum?"

"The Science Museum!" Victoria's eyes light up before jumping out of Charles' lap. "I'll go ask if Harry and Wills want to join us too!"

Before Charles could say anything, Victoria was out the door, once again running through the halls of Kensington Palace.

Charles let out a small chuckle before picking up the house phone.

"Get the cars ready at 5, Victoria and I will be heading to the Science Museum," With a small smile, Charles looked back at the mountain of paperwork he needs to finish before taking his daughter to the museum.

Victoria ran to the study where her tutor is waiting for her. She stops right before the door and evened out her breath before nodding at the two guards standing in front of the doors to open them and walked in calmly.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, my father wanted to speak to me," Victoria smiled before sitting down and paid close attention.

Two hours later and Victoria was done with her History lesson. She thanked her tutor before leaving to go to her brother's room, both should be back from school already.

"Harry!" Victoria barged into Harry's room. "Do you want to go to the Science Museum with me and Papa?" Victoria skipped to his bed where he sat playing video games.

"Go away Vicky! I'm busy!" Harry snapped at Victoria, where she pouted in return and then left the room.

"Wills!" Victoria went to William's room next to see if he wanted to follow Victoria and Charles to the Science Museum.

She left the room not long after, when William told her that he was busy with homework.

Victoria changed to a more appropriate dress with a sweater on top and tights paired with small ballet flats before skipping to her father's office.

"Let's go Papa!"

That day, Britain saw the Prince of Wales and his daughter walk around the Science Museum with the latter's face light up in wonder. That would not be the first time the public will see the duo together, they went on many more outings as the years go on.