5.2

6 May 2019 

"Hen, pick up the phone please," Tori grumbled as she turned on her side trying to find that comfortable spot to go back to sleep.

Henry squinted his eyes before turning to reach over Tori's side of the bed to get Tori's phone, which is buzzing due to a phone call.

"Hello?" Henry answered the phone gruffly. He looked to the side and saw that it was eight in the morning.

"Henry? Where's Tori?" Henry could hear William from the other side of the phone. "Did we wake you?"

"Tori's here, yeah. The twins spent the night at my parents so we're having a bit of a lie in." Henry rubbed his eyes as he fell back. "Do you want me to put you on speaker?"

"Yes please," William said on the other line. "Am I on speaker yet?"

"Yeah, you're on speaker," Henry closed his eyes. "Tor, Will's on the phone for you."

"Hmm," Tori mumbled as she turned back around to face Henry. "What is it? What do you want?"

"Good morning sister," William laughed on the other side of the phone.

"What do you want?" Tori grumbled.

"Just calling before you find out from the press, I just got a call from Pa to let me know hat Meghan has given birth to a baby boy," William said. "She gave birth this morning at 5 something at the Portland Hospital."

"Wonderful, congratulations to them both. Welcome to the sleepless nights club," Tori said rubbing her eyes. "Will they be doing a photocall?"

"No, apparently they're back at Frogmore already. They're going to need to arrange for one anyways. One of the agreements we made with the press is to have that so they don't bother us and get all stalkerish with the little ones."

"Hmm, well, I wish them the best of luck for their endeavours. I'm going to go back to sleep now." Tori yawned and turned back around.

"Tell them congratulations from us Will, and that we'll visit them once they have time to settle down," Henry told his brother-in-law before the both of them said their goodbyes.

Henry reached over again to put Tori's phone back to where it was resting before, gave Tori a kiss on her head and laid back down to continue his sleep.

Heartiest congratulations to The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the birth of their first son!The Duke and Duchess of Suffolk, Lady Mary and Lord Arthur can't wait to meet the little one soon.

LancasterHouse

~*~

3 June 2019 

"Are you sure you want to attend tonight's banquet?" Henry asked Tori who is now eight months pregnant. "They'll understand that you don't attend, you're supposed to be on maternity leave already."

"No, we already have Harry and Meghan opting out of the banquet due to her 'opposing views' which is nonsense, since we are not supposed to have any public opinions regarding politics, but we need to be there." Tori said, moving her head side to side to ensure that her tiara is securely in place.