0.4

4 September 1985

Diana dressed up Victoria in a white onesie to protect her from the itchy fabric of the Christening gown that many royals have worn before her.

With her dark hair and hazel eyes, Diana can already hear what the press is saying.

Sighing she gave a smile and blew her daughter a raspberry before picking her up and leave their room at Clarence House and head towards the Chapel Royal at St. James Palace.

Diana met Charles halfway when Charles asked Diana to give Victoria to him so that he can hold his sweet, precious girl, with Harry and Will not far behind him. With Charles now carrying Victoria, Diana turned towards her two boys and held their hands as they make their way to the chapel.

Their walk towards St. James Palace was a peaceful one, using the connecting gate between the two places to get to their destination.

Charles, Diana and their three children arrived not long after The Queen and was greeted by the Archbishop of Canterbury who have christened the two boys and the Bishop of London. They then made their way inside the chapel.

The ceremony flew by without a hitch, with Victoria staying quiet the whole time. She did not make any noise or fuss at all, quite the opposite to that of her brothers.

After the ceremony, Victoria's parents, Godparents and most members of the royal family went to Buckingham Palace for tea and the photo-taking session that will take place in the Green drawing room.

It was later that day when photos of the Christening were released to the media along with the guest list of those who attended the ceremony, which in this case were The Royal Family, the Spencer family, and Victoria's Godparents.

One of the pictures released from the christening were of Diana and Charles, holding little Victoria, surrounded by her Godparents, which were: Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, Her Royal Highness Princess Muna al-Hussein, Mr Norton Knatchbull, Ms Rosa Monckton, Julian Marsham, the 8th Earl of Romney, and Mr Hugh van Cutsem Snr.