2.4

10 June 2016

The next four days will be the busiest that Henry ever experienced as this was The Queen's 90th birthday celebrations. Her actual birthday is on 21st of April, but they only celebrate it with all its pomp and glory in June.

Today, will be the service of Thanksgiving at St. Paul's Cathedral and most of the royal family will be attending the service. Heading from their room in Clarence House, Henry adjusted his suit and Tori fixed her fascinator on her head before going downstairs to the awaiting car, ready to depart to St. Paul's Cathedral.

With Tori and Henry staying at Clarence House while Will, Kate and Harry stayed at Kensington, they were going to meet on the way and merge their motorcades together so that they would arrive at St. Paul's together.

As they roll out of Clarence House, Tori could see Henry shaking slightly beside her so she reached over and squeezed his hands, never once letting go until they reached the cathedral.

First to arrive at the Cathedral would be Princess Margaret's family; children and grandchildren and they were escorted to their seats. Next to arrive would be the Prime Minister, David Cameron and his wife Samantha Cameron. Then it was the Duke and Duchess of Kent, Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent and their children.

Arriving together not long after are Prince Andrew, Duke of York; Princess Beatrice of York; Princess Eugenie of York; Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex; Sophie, Countess of Wessex; Lady Louise Windsor; James, Viscount Severn; Princess Anne, Princess Royal; Vice-Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence; and Princess Alexandra, the Queen's cousin who have arrived later than schedule.

About five minutes after they have arrived, Will, Kate, Harry, Tori and Henry rolled up to the steps of the cathedral. Will and Kate arriving in the first car, Harry inside the second car and Tori and Henry in the third car.

When they stepped out of their vehicles, they were greeted by the Lord Mayor of London, Jeffrey Evans, Baron Mountevans, who is wearing the ceremonial dress of the Lord Mayor. One by one they shakes his hand before moving up the stairs towards the entrance of the cathedral and was greeted by the Dean and Chapters of St. Paul's Cathedral.

As usual, Will, Kate and Harry entered first leaving Tori and Henry to follow suit. Not that they minded, they were more than happy to enter together into the cathedral.

Dean David Ison greeted them at the door and introduced them to the chapters. After being introduced to the Chapters, they greeted the Bishop of London and the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Once that was done, they were then escorted to their seats at the front. Tori was seated in-between Harry and Henry and Henry was sitting next to Edward.

While waiting for Charles to arrive, Edward started a conversation with Henry.

"So, how's married life?" Edward smiled at Henry.

"It's bliss, honestly," Henry sighed happily. "It's nice that I can finally accompany Tori to these kinds of things so that she won't be alone anymore."

"I'm glad to hear that," Edward smiled. "Now when are we going to expect having a new addition around here?"

When Edward asked that, the two men started laughing before Henry replied.

"We're both enjoying being married first Edward, but if it happens, it happens."

That was when Charles and Camilla arrived, sitting on the left side of Will.

Not long after, they could hear the trumpets play at the arrival of The Queen, making everyone stand up in respect.

Once she was seated, they all sat back down and the service started.