2.3

15 May 2016 

Not even a month after the wedding and here he is, back at work.

The past two weeks after Henry married Tori in Westminster Abbey, they have been on their two-part honeymoon. The first week was Henry's chosen destination that Tori didn't know about and the second week was Tori's chosen destination that Henry didn't know about.

Henry found this hotel called Rosewood Little Dix Ray at the British Virgin Islands. There, they stayed in a villa called Columbus House. They brought two protection officers with them and they stayed inside the hotel as well. Not in the same villa of course but nearby if they needed anything.

They were there at the British Virgin Islands for a week before flying back to London for Tori's part of the honeymoon. Tori decided to book a treehouse at Chewton Glen. They closed off one section just for them. Again this time they had two protection officers with them staying nearby. It's safe to say that they didn't leave their treehouse for the remaining part of the week.

Now that they're back, Henry is about to face his first ever public engagement after joining the British Royal Family. Henry flew to St. Helier this morning and was received by the Mayor, Alan Crowcroft. It's a bit odd for Henry, because he grew up there, to have the mayor receive him. But it doesn't matter since he's brining more awareness for the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust.

It was announced that morning that Henry will remain as the charity's ambassador, but not any ambassador, a royal one at that.

When Henry arrived, he was wearing a navy collared shirt with some slacks as he was greeted by the Mayor.

When he got to the venue where the race would start, he was greeted by Alexandra Shears, the event organiser and was taken to a place where he would meet the Honorary Director, Dr Lee M Durrell and CEO Dr Lesley Dickie.

"Good morning," Henry walked up to them and held out his hand first. He was taken back to a few months before the wedding to when he had a session with a royal etiquette advisor, Madam Rose Hudson.

"Do I have to?" Henry asked Tori adjusting the sleeves of his shirt. It was a rare off day he had in between filming Batman vs Superman and he thought he could spend it with his fiancé.

"Yes, you do," Tori giggled. "Everyone who married into the Royal Family had to go through this at one point. Even Mike had to go through this, though not as extensive as what you're about to endure, not just the ladies."

"Oh alright," Henry sighed before walking towards where Tori was sitting and kissed her softly. "I love you."

"I love you too," Tori whispered against his lips before pulling him in for another kiss. "Now go, before you're late. Madam Hudson hates tardiness."

With a smile at Tori, Henry left the room and went downstairs to the library where Madam Hudson was waiting. Outside the library was Lindsay, Tori's Private Secretary.

"I will be introducing you to Madam Hudson," Lindsey explained to Henry why she was there when she saw the look of confusion on his face upon seeing her. With that, Henry nodded and entered the library of Clarence House seeing a middle aged woman standing with her back straight in the middle of the room.

"Sir, this is the Honourable Madam Rose Hudson, she is the royal etiquette advisor and will be teaching you today," Lindsay introduced Henry to Madam Hudson and shakes her hand.

"Mr Cavill, pleasure to meet you today sir," Madam Hudson greeted Henry. "First lesson of the day, when introduced, the royal will extend their hand for the other to shake first."

Henry nodded his head, understanding what Madam Hudson was saying.

"Mr Cavil, once married to Princess Victoria, you will be a member of the Royal family. You have to initiate the conversation as they are not allowed to speak unless spoken to. You will be the one who introduces yourself first, though you will mostly be introduced to."

"Once married, you will only bow your head to Her Majesty The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh, Foreign royals with the titles His/Her Majesty, Emperors and Empress of higher titles than you."

"When on a public engagement with Princess Victoria, she will be introduced first before you."

"You will be a member of the Royal Family, therefore autographs are strictly not allowed. I understand that Her Majesty has given you permission to continue as an actor, therefore, with this special circumstances, you may take pictures with your fans, a 'selfie' is what the young ones say these days, but again, strictly no autographs."

The day went on with lessons on how he exits the car, which utensils to use and the correct way of shaking hands.

"Good Morning sir," The Honorary Director, Dr Lee Durrell replied. "Are you ready for your run sir?"

"Well, as ready as I'll ever be," Henry laughed. "I've been training you see, so hopefully, I would make it in record time."

Henry then greeted the CEO, Dr Lesley Dickie and continued to talk to them for a few minutes before he was shown where to change.

He changed into an outfit fit for running and was given a sticker for his number before he was directed to the starting line. Accompanying him today are two of his own protection officers, Jackson Levit and Daniel Sun, which was assigned to him after his wedding with Tori. They are to be with him at all times now. Before, he only hired bodyguards for premieres and even then, it was due to his management making sure he stayed safe and not mobbed by the fans. Jackson will be running with Henry today while Daniel would wait for them at the finish line. He was also accompanied by his Assistant Private Secretary, David Baker, who was his manager before and now he was hired by the Royal Family to continue to basically manage Henry's schedules solely.

When he reached the starting line, he was greeted by cheers from the runners. Henry smiled at them before shaking a few hands and giving a few high-fives before he turned around and got ready for the race to begin.

"Your Royal Highness, Ladies and Gentlemen, runners, the race will start in three, two, one," the guy holding the airhorn said into the megaphone before pressing the airhorn and marked the start of the race.

Fifty minutes later, Henry passed the finished line and was given a medal by the volunteers and was given a water bottle by Daniel, who was waiting a few feet away from the finish line.

"Well done sir," Daniel passed the water to Henry in which Henry replied with a thanks.

He was quick to be surrounded by people who was there but Daniel and Jackson was quick and gestured Henry to go on a buggy and was taken to a place to freshen up and meet the rest of the board of directors and important people of Durrell Trust. It was a successful engagement, Henry would say and it was one for a good cause, so he was happy.