1.6

29 April 2011

Victoria got herself ready in her Clarence House Apartment the morning of her big brother's wedding.

Victoria is dressed in a light blue, long sleeved, floral dress paired off with blue heels and a light blue fascinator. She left her short hair down and topped it off with light natural make up.

She was both excited and nervous for her brother but more importantly, she's excited that her boyfriend will be joining them later for the reception at Buckingham Palace.

She thanked her beauty team as they make sure that Victoria is ready for the public eye before heading down to the foyer where her father and step-mother is waiting.

"Good morning Papa," Victoria kissed both her father's cheeks in greeting before greeting her step-mother as well. "Are you ready for Wills to finally tie the knot?"

"Can't wait, darling," Charles let out a chuckle. "We better get a move on and not be late, shall we?"

Charles and Camilla entered the state car with Victoria in the vehicle after them. While they will be leaving together, they would still arrive in separate cars.

"Good morning Adam, are you excited for the wedding of the decade?" Victoria asked her protection officer sitting in front next to the driver.

"Ecstatic ma'am," Adam grinned at the mirror looking back at his employer as the car made its way to Westminster Abbey. Adam Kingston has been Victoria's protection officer since 2008.

"Saw Wills this morning, he looked quite nervous," Victoria commented as she smiled and waved at the crowds. "Poor lad."

"I'm pretty sure you would be nervous too ma'am if millions of people will be watching you say 'I Will'," Adam replied, this time looking forward in a stoic expression.

"Well, yes of course," Victoria stopped waving for a moment to rest her hand. "But I'm not the heir to the throne, hopefully I'll get a much smaller wedding."

"No ma'am, you are the only daughter of the Prince of Wales and future Princess Royal," Adam replied.

"We will see. Besides, my wedding won't be anywhere in the near future."

"There's a lot of people out there," Victoria commented as she looked out the window again as they neared the abbey.

"A lot of people wants to see His Royal Highness' wedding ma'am," Adam replied. "Many have called it a Fairytale wedding."

They rolled into a stop behind Charles' car by the great west door of Westminster Abbey with the Dean of Westminster, John Hall waiting by the entrance. There was red carpet rolled out and someone waiting to open the doors.

As Victoria stepped out of the car, the cheers got louder. Victoria turned around and gave everyone a big wave and smile before going to stand behind her father and step-mother.

Together they head inside the abbey and greet the ministers and Archbishop of Canterbury waiting for them.

They waited a few minutes before The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh arrived at the Abbey.

The State trumpets rang as they entered the Abbey.

Charles, Camilla and Victoria waited while the Queen and Prince Philip greeted the officials before greeting them themselves.

Charles greeted Elizabeth first with a kiss and a quick bow before Camilla greeted Elizabeth with a curtsy. Camilla was about to kiss her cheeks but Elizabeth quickly shook her head no while mouthing later.

Victoria greeted Elizabeth last with kisses and a curtsy.

Philip greeted both Victoria and Camilla with kisses and some lovely jokes before they were shown to their seats.

They had reached their seats, with the Queen closest to the Alter, Philip next to her, followed by Charles, Camilla and Victoria with an empty seat in between Camilla and Victoria for Harry once he was finished with his task, when the bells run once more to indicate Catherine's arrival to Westminster Abbey.

They ceremony went on beautifully that left Victoria smiling at her brother and her new sister-in-law the whole time. She can't wait to spend the night with her boyfriend.

I N S T A G R A M 

VictoriaWales 

Liked by KensingtonRoyal, TheRoyalFamily, ClarenceHouse and 1,289,374 others

VictoriaWales Congratulations to the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! May your life be filled with happiness, love and laughter. Welcome to the family Catherine. With love, Tori #RoyalWedding

view all 2,435 comments

VictoriaWales 

1,298,318 likes

1,298,318 likes

VictoriaWales All done up very early in the morning! Thank you team for making me look like a normal human being #RoyalWedding 

view all 225 comments