4.1

12 July 2017 

Tori headed down the stairs wearing a floral loose dress paired with a purple fascinator, white handbag and white heels. She was fixing her fascinator and made sure that there wasn't a hair out of place as she went downstairs to where her car was waiting.

This would be Tori's last public engagement before going off for maternity leave until she gives birth. Sure, she would still be working behind the scenes, but as it was nearing her due date, Tori would be taking things slow.

Tori would be joining the Her Majesty The Queen for lunch at Buckingham Palace as they host the Spanish monarchs during the Spanish State Visit.

Having been to Spain previously and knowing the King and Queen of Spain quite well, Queen Elizabeth thought it was wise for this to be Tori's last public engagement before her well needed rest.

Tori knows that she is the most prominent member of the British Royal Family, having been travelled a lot during her younger years and her web of connections among the world of royals in the world.

Some of their family tend to stick to celebrities and those who are in the UK to be 'normal' whereas Tori embraces it and works it to her advantage.

Tori got inside her car and was driven to Buckingham Palace. Since the attack, Tori has been given extreme orders to have therapy for any PTSD affected after the blast. She was given the help she needed for her mental health and felt very secure and loved from the family.

Though she noted that her brother has yet to say anything to her, she dismissed it as to not let it get her mood down.

Yes, Tori still somehow jump whenever there was a loud bang or sometimes zone out at times, it was still better than when she was right after the blast and Henry didn't know how he would be if she didn't get the proper help she needed after a traumatic experience.

Today, for lunch at Buckingham, Tori will be attending alone as Henry was busy with meetings. He took time off from filming when she was in the hospital and after to take care of her, but after a few weeks, he had to get back to work and was now back in town for a little while.

Tori was thankful of Henry and how well he has taken care of her.

After a few minutes, Tori arrived at Buckingham Palace where she meets her father, her step-mother, her oldest brother, and her aunt and uncles.

They were waiting in the dining room where the lunch is held, waiting for Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, King Felipe and Queen Letizia to arrive from Horse Guards Parade.

After mingling and catching up to each other, they heard the fanfare sound signalling the arrival of the monarchs and took their places at the entrance to greet them. The lunch was strictly a private affair so no cameras was inside at the moment.

There will be cameras at the hall though where they will go through The Royal Collection Trust and show a few Spanish items they had in the collection.

As the Spanish King and Queen entered the room accompanied by Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, they were all lined up in order of succession with Prince Charles, Tori's father at the front of the line. Followed by Camilla, William, Tori, Andrew, Edward, Sophie and Uncle Richard.

When it came to Tori's turn, she kissed Felipe's cheeks first before dropping down to a curtsy as low as she could with her belly in the way and Felipe holding her stable.

"Victoria! How are you?" Felipe asked the princess.

"I'm well, your majesty. How was the flight over?" Tori stood back up, back straight as she kept the conversation going with the monarch, before moving on to his wife.

"As well as a two and a half hour flight can be," Felipe laughed before letting Tori greet his wife.

Tori greeted the Queen of Spain the same, with kisses on the cheeks before dipping down in a curtsy, her legs bent and back straight.

They kept the conversation light as they were lead to their seats and start the private luncheon.

Tori was sat in between the Spanish ambassador and her aunt Sophie. She kept the conversation flow between herself and the Spanish ambassador as the lunch progressed. They were served a mixed of English food as well as some Spanish delicacies, but Tori knew that tonight would be the main event with a lot of classic Spanish food in honour of the visit.

The afternoon went by for Tori and before knew it, she was at home, about to rest for a while before getting ready for the state banquet happening that night

After a very nice and relaxing nap, Tori started getting ready while Henry went out for a run before the banquet. This would be Henry's first state banquet as part of the family in Buckingham Palace and to make it even more special, he got to wear a special pin requested from the Queen herself as a male version of the Queen Elizabeth II Royal Family Order.

Henry is the first son in law to the Prince of Wales and as one of the rare males that does not have his own title as Vice Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence does not count, he was given special privileges.

Tori got herself ready leisurely as possible and is wearing an off shoulder emerald green floor length dress with her mother's diamond earrings, a watch and a green clutch. She topped the look with an emerald tiara. She was donned in her Royal Victorian Order sash and star and her Royal Family Order on show.

Henry on the other hand wore a three piece suit topped with his hair slicked back and the pin that The Queen gave him.

They then made their way to the Palace and waited by the side room for everyone to arrive. They entered the hall in order, Tori paired with the Spanish Ambassador and Henry paired with his wife. Once they were in the banquet hall, they were separated to mingle with the guests that attended the ball and were taken to their seats.

The Royals were served traditional Spanish food and it was a very heavenly dinner for all of them. Towards the end of the night, The Queen made a speech in regards to Spain and the UK's strong friendship and the King made a speech as well. Once the speeches and all pageantries were done, the music started playing and the drinks started flowing.

Tori danced with the King of Spain while Henry struck conversation with Queen Latizia about adjusting into royal life. Tori then changed dance partner and danced with her husband, having a really fun night out of a somewhat boring one.

They spent the night laughing and mingling with guests before Tori grew tired and requested to go home and rest, as it has been a very long day for her and the baby.

Together Tori and Henry excused themselves and got home safely. A complete success to Henry's first State Banquet.