1.1

22 February 2009

"Hey," Henry opened the door to find the girl he's been seeing for the last six months waiting. "Let me take your coat."

Tori stepped into Henry's home after nodding to her protection officers, Adam and Peter, to go wait inside the car.

"How was your day?" Tori asked Henry as she passed him her coat and got herself comfortable on the couch.

"It was fine, had a few meetings with my agent for possible movies," Henry told Tori sitting next to her on the couch. "How was yours?"

"Productive," Tori smiled facing Henry. "I had a meeting with my secretary about the list of engagements I will be able to attend because most of the time I would be away with the RAMC."

"Olivia right?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, she's been with me since 2006," Tori smiled. "There was already talks about me having my own foundation and household, but I think that will only happen once I'm done with RAMC and work as a full time senior royal."

"What did your brothers think about it?" Henry asked.

"Well, right now, they have their own household and they asked me if I wanted to be a part of that but I think I'll stick to having my secretary be a part of my father's household so that she'll learn what to do," Tori said. "That way once I do have my own household, she'll know exactly what to do and how to go about it."

They talked about many things before moving to the dining table where Henry had a few dishes prepared and continued to talk over dinner.

"It was not until much later that night, when Victoria was snuggled up against Henry's chest that they started talking in a more serious tone.

"Do you think I'll get far with my acting career?" Henry looked down at Victoria.

"I think so," Victoria nodded before looking up. "I think that if you continue doing what you're doing and be true to yourself, I think you'll go quite far."

"I think if I have you by my side, I'll definitely stay true to myself," Henry kissed her forehead. "I have you to remind me everyday."

"Aw, aren't you a sap," Tori giggled.

"What about you? What do you think you'll be doing in the future?" Henry asked.

"I think I'm set for life," Victoria sighed leaning more into Henry. "I felt that I'm doing my part to the world now working with RAMC but I feel like once I'm done and I'm needed here, I'll be here."

"Do you think you'll see a future with me?" Henry asked.

"What do you mean?" Tori looked up.

"I mean, if I were to ask you to be my girlfriend, would you say yes?" Henry smiled crookedly.

"I don't know, why don't you try and ask?" Tori grinned.

"Victoria Elizabeth Mary Alexandria, will you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?" Henry's eyes twinkled.

"You didn't have to say my full name, you knob," Tori laughed before nodding her head. "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

Henry leaned down and kissed Victoria lightly which turned into a heated make out session (but to be real, none of them minded.)

"I know I'm asking a lot here, but do you think we can keep this between us? I don't want to have a conscious that I got my roles because I'm your boyfriend," Henry said once they pulled away from each other.

"I think that's a brilliant idea," Tori smiled widely.