2.1

14 September 2015 

CLARENCE HOUSE RELEASED NEW STATEMENT 

"Are you ready?" Victoria looked at Henry who was fixing the cuffs on his sleeves. They were currently at Buckingham Palace inside one of the drawing rooms before heading to the room next door where their interviews will be held.

As per tradition, Tori and Henry will be doing the engagement interview as well as a small press conference. They have opted to do their interview first, seeing as it will only be aired that night on BBC, and they will do their small press conference right after at the steps of Buckingham Palace by the gardens. It was a lovely weather outside so the couple decided to have it outside, that and so that the flashes won't be too overbearing.

They decided to have their interview done by Nick Grimshaw from BBC, since they've been both interviewed by Nick previously and so they were more comfortable with him.

Tori decided to wear a light blue dress with a collar and slightly puffed sleeves paired with her white Jimmy Choo pumps. Wearing no other jewellery except for her engagement ring as well as her grandmother's pearl drop earrings.

With a deep breath, Henry turned to look at Tori before holding on to her hand.

"Shall we?"

Tori smiled widely at Henry before nodding her head and together they walked to the door that separated them from the tv crew on the other room.

Together hand in hand, the engaged couple entered the room where the BBC crew had set up to see Nick standing waiting to greet them.

"Your Royal Highness, Sir," Nick shakes both of their hands with Tori first before Henry. "I must say, first of all, congratulations are in order."

"Thank you," Tori smiled before both her and Henry took a seat on the beige couch.

The setting were a bit different than that of her brother's engagement interview, with them sitting inside one of the drawing rooms with beige walls and a more lighter feel towards it.

"Why are you sitting so far away darling?" Henry asked Tori as they sat down trying to adjust if they were comfortable or not. "I don't bite, now."

"Henry!" Tori slapped his chest before getting up and sitting on his lap, unknowing that the camera has started rolling the minute they entered the room.

"I meant sit closer to me, not crush me," Henry exclaimed as he chuckles.

Once Tori was seated comfortable next to Henry with her hand showing off her engagement ring, she turned to Nick and the rest of the crew and said, "Sorry about that, shall we begin?"