2.0

29 August 2015

"Are we eating in tonight?" Tori asked Henry as they laid in bed that afternoon.

"I don't know, do you feel like eating in or eating out?" Henry looked down at Tori who was laying on his chest.

"I feel like eating some Mac and cheese," Tori licked her lips.

"Then let's have that for dinner," Henry grinned at Tori only for her to grin back.

They were currently at Highgrove House for the weekend, for a short weekend getaway before a busy September.

"How about we go for a stroll?" Henry looked down at Tori. "It's such a lovely weather outside."

"Lets," Tori got up from Henry's chest and proceeded to walk out the door of their room. "Well are you coming or not?"

Henry just smiled at her before saying, "You go down first, I need to use the loo."

Tori shrugged before leaving the room to go downstairs leaving Henry alone inside the room. He had the engagement ring ready for him right before their trip to Highgrove House and he couldn't think of a better time for him to propose. With that, he took the box from inside the drawers before quickly going down the stairs to his beloved.

They were walking hand in hand around the gardens when Henry pulled Tori to the gazebo surrounded by flowers and a lot of butterflies.

"Where do you see us in ten years time?" Tori asked Henry as she leaned over the railing and looked out the garden. It was a beautiful garden that her father himself often take care of whenever he has the time.

"Ten years from now?" Henry asked again only for Tori to nod her head. "I see us together, married, with many children running around."

"Really?" Tori turned around only to see Henry on one knee and on his hand, was an engagement ring box with its ring inside of it.

Tori gasped with surprise.

"Henry," she whispered.

"Hear me out," Henry began. "My world before you were black and white. I knew that I wanted to be an actor, I knew what I was going to do for the rest of my life until you came along. That night when I first saw you coming late for the dinner, I was taken back. First by your looks, second by your brilliant mind. I knew that night, that I wanted to get to know you better, and I did. I grew to love how talented you are, how smart you were, how you carry yourself and how you treat people who were less privileged. I love you so much Tori, and I can't see myself in the future if it isn't by your side."

"I prepared myself to stop the freight train that is my career. I know that when I marry you, I would be a full time senior working royal. My duty to my Queen and wife, to my country. I would accompany you to engagements and events so that you will never be alone again." 

"I am prepared for that, anything to make me your husband. I am prepared to drop everything to be with you until the day I die, and even in the after life." 

"Victoria Elizabeth Mary Alexandria, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

"Yes," Tori smiled. "yes, yes, a thousand yes."

With a big smile, Henry put the ring on Tori's ring finger before rising to give her a big kiss.

"I love you so much," Tori muttered against his lips.

"I love you more."

"I don't think the world can prepare not seeing you in the big screen anymore, you're Superman," Tori looked up at Henry underneath the stars. 

"Oh don't worry about that, when I asked for your hand in marriage, Elizabeth gave her permission to continue acting, but I think I will control myself and choose wisely on what I feature myself upon." Henry smiled down before giving her a quick kiss again.