0.3

7 August 1985 

Today is the day that little Victoria was able to come home.

After staying in the hospital for the past week, to make sure that the new princess is healthy and well, Diana was able to bring her home for the first time.

A few days ago, Charles brought their two sons, Will and Harry to the hospital to meet their new little sister. It was a very adorable moment as Will understood and was very protective but Harry seemed to be quite jealous of the attention the little baby is getting.

Diana, wearing a yellow sundress, was holding on to Victoria while Charles stood with his arms on his side as they walked towards the front doors for the public's first look of the princess. They have been waiting outside since last week when it was announced that Diana has given birth.

Before heading out the door, Charles turned to Diana.

"Maybe I should hold her?"

With a nod, Diana handed over Victoria to Charles. He looked down at her lovingly, a much different look to when he was holding their two sons, before kissing her cheeks lightly and smiled at Diana.

Holding out his elbow for the first time and offered it to her to hold.

Diana looked at Charles shocked, but held on to him anyways before they both stepped out of St Mary's.

Holding on to Victoria tightly, Charles looked out into the crowds as the cheers grew louder.

Still holding on to Charles, Diana fixed the blanket over Victoria, making sure she wasn't covered and could still breath before smiling to the crowds.

They stayed out there for a while before getting in the car and head back home.

It was later that day, when it was announced of her full name and title.

Her Royal Highness, Princess Victoria Elizabeth Mary Alexandra of Wales

That night, both the Queen and Prince Philip as well as Diana's parents John Spencer and Frances Shand Kydd came over for dinner and to meet Victoria for the first time.

Elizabeth and Philip were immediately taken by her hazel eyes that she got from Philip. They coo around her as she did not cry the whole night, only looking around with wonder at the new environment and people around her.

"Oh she's so well mannered, Charles," Elizabeth remarks as she held her granddaughter close to her. "She'll make a great princess one day."