1.8

12 June 2013

Tori was sad that she couldn't arrive at the premier together with Henry but she knew that the she was a royal first before his girlfriend. No matter how much she wants to walk the red carpet with him and support him, she knew that a princess does not stop at red carpets and take pictures. It was under the condition for her to attend the premiere anyway, though it was to support her boyfriend, it was also an engagement for her.

Henry arrived earlier in the day and did the red carpet run, going for the pictures and interviews. When he arrived, fans screamed and he was surrounded by security as well as his management team. He already told them that at seven, he would be at the entrance to greet his girlfriend and walk the carpet the second time, only this time with his royal girlfriend.

Henry stopped a few times to sign autographs and take a few selfies and chat with the fans before he entered the line of interviews.

"Hello, nice to meet you," the interviewer told Henry, in which he gave a smile to. "You were once described as the unluckiest man in Hollywood, having been so close to getting those roles, do you feel like the luckiest tonight?"

"I do, I certainly do," Henry smiled his award winning smile. "It's just amazing being here. We worked so hard telling the story and I can't wait for everyone to see it."

"When you first saw the suit, were you relieved or a little disappointed that you didn't get to wear the red underwear on the outside?"

"Um, you see, the red briefs came from a different era entirely where certain strong men Victoria strong men were kind of the superheroes of the day. And now, that's not so much the case. We wanted to make this something very very different and we did," Henry replied.

"And was Superman always been your favourite Superhero?"

"Of course, yes," Henry smiled.

"Earlier this week, you were seen at Her Majesty's 60th anniversary of the Queen's Coronation service at Westminster Abbey and after the service, walked in the procession line with Princess Victoria, will she be here tonight?"

"I think we'll just have to wait and find out, thank you everybody," Henry smiled and waved before walking away. It was almost time for Victoria to arrive so he walked back to where the beginning of the red carpet was to wait for her together with Sir David Brewer, the Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London.

Once Tori's car rolled to a stop, her door was opened and she stepped out of the car with so much grace and regality.

The fans who saw her was in aw that she was there in person and screamed very loudly.

"Hello darling," Tori greeted Henry first with kisses on both cheeks before she turned to the Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London. "Sir David Brewer, very nice to meet you again."

"You too, ma'am. Shall we?" He gestured the carpet and with her protection officer right behind her holding on to the umbrella above her head, she quickly turned and held the umbrella for herself as well as Henry, who is a head taller than she is. He chuckled a little when she struggled to make sure that the umbrella doesn't bang against his head and instead took the umbrella in his hands and made sure it was above both their heads.

They quickly walked through the carpet, which was cleared and inside the theatre to meet the cast of The Man of Steel before being able to watch the movie.

Though many praised Henry for the movie, it was the news that Tori and Henry were allegedly dating that went front page news the next day.